Thursday Roll Call

Laureen S.
on 3/23/11 11:23 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish, PA

Just a quick drive by this morning to say I hope that each day finds your pain lessening and wishing everyone on here a wonderful day.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 3/23/11 11:45 pm
Good Morning Trish and PA!

I hope your pain subsides soon!! You have been through alot and you deserve to be pain free!!

Today I continue to feel like crap! I am finally breaking down and calling the doctor for an appointment or at least a prescription. I thought it was allergies, but it is not getting any better! AARRGGHH!!!!! I am so tired of being sick! This winter and spring has been rough on my health!! I may call my hemotologist to see if I can get a shot of neupogen, because as usual my neutraphils are low. Maybe I will finally start to feel better....

Wor****il 3:30, hopefully no meeting after work! Home to watch soap and rest. Neighbor is picking up child. Homework,dinner, bed...

That is it for me! I gotta kick this sickness out of me!!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 3/24/11 12:01 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I was all set to play hookey from work today in order to take my nephew to a job interview only to find out it was changed to tomorrow so I ended up coming in late, but hey, I'm never late so it didn't bother me.

And what is with this weird weather? Thunderstorms last night - snow this morning? Ick!

Since I was already late this morning I decided to throw a meatloaf together for dinner tonight - have to do some quick cleaning tonight as I'm having company tomorrow night and Sunday.

If anyone watched the evening news on Channel 6 and saw the $100,000 lottery winner Sultana Schwartz she's a friend of mine! They're the company coming tomorrow night - she's a character.
So that's about it for me today - hope everyone has a great day.

kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Maureen F.
on 3/24/11 5:43 am - Essington, PA
Good Day All,

I have been MIA and just wanted to pop in and say HI and that yes I am alive. I have been dealing with some inner demons and dealing with all the post op. My first few weeks were emotionally rough, I think i cried jsut about everyday for 2 weeks. My PCP actually but me on Ativan. But as my hormones calmed I to did. Now I am dealing with uncontrolable hunger. I have tried everything, I bought a few good books, I go for walks, (still not allowed to the gym), I have been resting around the house just trying to keep my mind occupied. So I know that this is not head hunger. I called the Doc and talked to his staff they keep saying wait it out, it will get better. Well i did my weekly check in the my NUT and explained how bad the situation is and she is now going to talk  directly to the doc and also do some research on her own to help find the answer. I actually think I am more hungry now then I was proir to surgery. It is to the point that I thought about smoking again!!! And I havent had a craving for a smoke since I quit cold turkey!!! After saying that I want you all to know that I WILL NOT SMOKE again. It is a BAD habbit and I dont want to go back there.

I also wanted to say thank you to all who kept asking how I was and where I was. I am doing great!! No physical issues at all. I am healing great and cant wait to get back to work. Yesterday marked one month since the surgery but I think am gonna get two more weeks off. I have lost some muscle mass and I need to build that back up. As soon as I am released for work I need to be able to life 150 lbs, and right now I know I cant!!! So agan THANK YOU ALL!!!
HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views