Tuesday Roll Call

steffihope
on 3/21/11 10:51 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish and all of PA - Trish - sending you good healing thoughts as you go through your procedure today.

I am feeling slightly better - I had an AMAZING swim yetserday - only did a mile - but I pushed it hard and swam faster......And I am sure that I am oozing chlorine even WITH the forty seven showers I have taken....oh well...such is life.

I really appreciate all the words yesterday - I think I am STARTING to see things a bit more clearly.  This self-discovery part is a real challenge.  I am so greatful to have all of you - yes - even YOU Swede - -  on my side. I told Larry about it and will read these things to him at some point.

Today is the last day of testing for me - not for my students - they have two more weeks - but just not with me! (YAY!)  So this morning is walking the classroom bored to tears trying VERY hard not to fall over on them.  This afternoon is hebrew school followed by an evening of Confirmation Academy.....And just so that my day is NOT too busy - Larry is home tonight - so it looks like some married couple time as well.....(you know - sitting on the sofa and NOT talking with each other....ha ha ha!!!!)

Hoping Tuesday goes REAL fast - Wednesday looks like a promising kind of day - so - lets get to it Tuesday! :)

jojobear98
on 3/21/11 10:53 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning.

Trish, by now, you are probably under anesthesia, so I'm thinking of you!

Johnny left at 4:30 am to head to Northeastern PA. He's supposed to be gone for 4-5 days but I think the weather may affect that, so we shal see.

So, as of this morning, I am a single mom of FOUR!!!! Please send me patience and good thoughts! LOL. I don't like being out numbered 4:1.

Today has me catching up on email, finishing up a load of laundry, then various paperwork and playing with the little ones until the Big Brother's get home from school.

Then it will be the Homework/Dinner/dishes/bath time dance this evening.

Hope everyone has a great day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

bvohl
on 3/21/11 11:00 pm
Good Morning Trish and PA!

Trish, good luck with your surgery today! Hope all goes well!! Positive thoughts and prayers are coming your way!

Nicole, I know you can handle anything! You are a very strong person!!

Today is wor****il 3:30! Department meeting this morning, BLECH!!! I cannot stand my department head. She is such a *itch!!! I hope she retires soon!! I know I am not usually like this, but this woman just pushes ALL of my buttons!! I try and stay away from her as much as possible. I had a run in with her at the beginning of last year where she embarrassed and belittled me in front of another teacher. I called her on it and she just blew it off. Ever since then she barely says a word to me which is fine with me!! She is SO nasty!

After work, go home and watch my soap, pick up the girls and watch them until my neighbor gets home. Hopefully, it won't be too late! Dee gets easily distracted by this girl and it is difficult for her to get her homework done. AAARRRGGHHH!!! Dinner, bath, bed....

Still not feeling well.....

Have a great Tuesday!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Cherish F.
on 3/21/11 11:05 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Morning -
Trish - good luck today.
I wi**** wasn't so gloomy out, I'm in need of some sunshine. Today is work then home. Nothing too exciting.

I haven't been to the gym due to the shingles giving me pain. So, I think tonight I may hook up the Wii for some Just Dance. I can wear a comfy sports bra, which doesn't rub too much, while I boogie down and get some exercise.

Have a great day guys!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 3/21/11 11:44 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all... Trish, here's hoping you have an uneventful surgery!

Today has me working.. well sort of.. not much to do.  I have to go the drug store to get my meds at some point.  

After school and homework check, I will run Siehara to hebrew school and then go to the dry cleaners to pick up my blanket where hopefully all the holes have been patched.  I will then go to the gym in Bethlehem and do some form of cardio..thinking maybe the bike today.  

After Hebrew School pick up, headed to the gym near me for Pilates.  I need a good deep stretch after all the cardio and from body pump last night. 

I am hoping to get to bed early tonight.  I've been getting tired during the day again and I'm not sure why.  Maybe I'm not sleeping as well I as I think I am at night.  The weekends do catch up to me, plus the boredom of not much to do at work seems to drag me down.  

Hope everyone has a good day.  I hear Mother Nature is not done with us yet and there is a very good possibility of snow tonight/tomorrow.  She really needs to get her meds in check.  I know it's only March, but I'm done.  I want spring NOW.

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 3/22/11 12:35 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Trish,

Hope your surgery has gone well and you will be feeling better sooner, rather than later. . .

I'm back from the beautiful, sunny and much warmer climes of Florida and right now reality bites, not to mention I tired as all hell, what with getting up at 3:45 in the morning to catch a flight home and I will be at work today and tomorrow until 6 p.m., but it was soooooooo worth it, I so enjoyed spending time with my daughters and the older 2 of my 4 grandchldren. . .

Oh well, back to work. . .

You all have a good day,

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/11 1:28 am
Trish hope all went well with surgery...

In work and have a slight headache looking forward to go ing home tonight to just veg out...I will cook dinner and then settle in early. Sounds exciting huh? 

I really need to do a massive purge of clothing and thinking this just maybe the weekend to tackle the task. Clothes clothes and more clothes! 

I guess the spring cleaning bug is taking hold. 

Life is good!  
spazzdak
on 3/22/11 4:03 am
Trish...Surely you're done by now. Hopefully all went well.

I'm a mess. Mentally, physically, emotionally.

Haven't been on in a while.

Just went to LA for a short vacation with my best friend. Came home to complete chaos. Body went into shock from the stress. Doctors thought my kidneys were shutting down. Worried about an ulcer. Serious bladder infection. Suffered through a 2 hour panic attack witnessed by my 15 year old daughter who was incredible during the whole ordeal. I hyperventilated the entire time and didn't know how to stop. Hands went numb...arms turned purple. Finally had a friend talk me through the breathing and I fell asleep.

Now for the aftermath of all that. I know I'm strong. I just don't know how strong. I want to give up. not living. just caring. If I don't care, I can't hurt. Somehow, in my life, no matter how nice, kind, caring, etc. I am to people, they turn on me and they turn hard. I will never understand their thinking. Do other people experience this? I don't see it with other people.

I could use a shoulder, but, don't feel comfortable posting publicly about all the turn of events. If anyone senses they could help...email me at [email protected].

Tonight I'll be at a dui class with my brother as part of his requirement to regain his license. Yes, someone *****cently turned on me is now needing me to help them and off I go.
"Life is too short to buy cheap fabric softener."  ~ favorite quote by my favorite genious!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views