Monday Morning Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 3/20/11 8:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Today I'm off to work till 4.  No class tonight, we have a break.  I'm still not feeling well, everything seems to have settled in my chest so my chest feels very heavy, no fever today...

Last night I completed a major milestone on my work project - Yeah....  Hopefully today I'll be back to my normal work and catching up on everything I'm behind in.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 3/20/11 9:16 pm - Easton, PA
Ida - Hope that you are feeling better! AND you can get ahead on this work project.

I am working on 3 major projects at work at once right now and well sometimes it feels like my head is going to explode. When you are in middle school and think "Oh I'll never use this in real life (ie MATH!)" you are so wrong! lol I almost feel like I need another Geometry class! So at wor****il 4, then to my Mom's to hang out with her and Amelia for the eveing. Dancing with the Stars starts tonight so I'm sure we'll be watching that.

and UGH! There was SNOW outside this morning - YUCK! Doesn't Mother Nature know it's spring now?!
steffihope
on 3/20/11 10:18 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I have THREE words for ya......."told ya so!"  (I was chanelling YOUR middle school math teacher!)  I am soooooo gonna tell my students about this one! :)  Thanks!  

Oh - and if you need something - I am here all day.........:)
pennykid
on 3/21/11 2:24 am - PA
Thought of you on Friday, my mathy friend.  Saw a mini van on I95 in DE that had a big sign "off to tutor another student in math", or something to that effect.  I had to look to see if you were behind the wheel! 
Julia              
steffihope
on 3/21/11 3:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
That is totally funny! :)  Thanks - I need a big laugh this morning.....I might have to find a sign like that - or make one - but after all - I AM a math teacher - so there is NO creativity here! :)
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/11 3:06 am
Maybe I know someone that works for a sign shop?
steffihope
on 3/21/11 3:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
Oh really?!?!1  Anyone who loves me and can support my mathiness?!?! :)  HA HA! :)
Liz R.
on 3/21/11 9:22 pm - Easton, PA
lol I'm totally willing to sign a testimonial :)
Patricia R.
on 3/20/11 9:28 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida,
I hope you feel better soon.  I have been staving off a sinus infection, because I am having surgery tomorrow. 

I have a ton of stuff to da today.  First thing is to drop about 8 bags of stuff at the local halfway house for women.  Then, I have a venofur appointment where they will also take blood for my INR.  After that,  I have some errands to run for our homeless ministry and then I hope to meet my dear friends new baby boy.  He was born on Wednesday night and I am so happy for this famiily.  They have really ministered to me in so many ways.

The rest of today will include loading up my car with stuff for my storage unit, and then finish tidying.  I don't want this place to be a mess when I am recuperating from the surgery. 

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 3/20/11 9:46 pm - Whitehall, PA
Did you get to your meeting yesterday?????

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views