Sunday Roll Call - Sunny warmer Florida Is Where I am

Laureen S.
on 3/19/11 10:23 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hoping the weather in PA is still as nice as it was when I left town on Friday afternoon. . .

Here visiting with my daughter's and celebrating my oldest granddaughter's 13th birthday.  Spent the day doing what Mother's and Daughters do well, shopping. . . the kids were with their dad and we had a great day.

Today hope to get some sun on my very white self and we will celebrate Sami's birthday as a family, actual birthday is tomorrow.

That's the short of things, how about what's going on in your world?

Wishing you a special day and peace and strength for anything less than pleasant you might be dealing with.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 3/19/11 10:39 pm, edited 3/19/11 10:44 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Laureen & PA;

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time in FL with your family...Yesterday up here was much colder than Friday, not sure how today feels yet, but the sun is beautiful...

Yesterday I made it to the ATT store to get the thing that charges my bluetooth,. That was exhausting. Not like it was a very long ride from my house to Cottman Ave but took everything out of me. Came home took a nap. Finally got one of my baskets of clothes folded that has been sitting for 2 weeks one more basket to go. I am so thankful I do not have class tomorrow night we have a break between classes this week.

Hider is starting to feel better, she is not hiding as much and is spending more time with Gene and I. She's still horse and sounds so cute when she meows at us.

My cold is starting to break up however I'm still exhausted.

Today Gene and I are planning to get out into the yard to get some of my remaining gardens cleaned up. With both of us being in school for the last 3 or so years the gardens have got to a state where we have to dig out all the weeds and briars that have started to grow in them. What a mess that is going to be.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 3/19/11 11:33 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Laureen and everyone else. Laureen I'm so jealous ! It's sunny and pretty here but COLD this morning. I'm tired of wearing a winter coat to walk the dog.

We had a busy day Saturday - hubby's family was here most of the day - got rid of some furniture - always good to help the kids out.

Today will be quiet - laundry, cleaning, etc.

Enjoy the day! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 3/20/11 12:18 am
Good Morning Laureen and PA!!

Soooo jealous of you being in Florida! Wish I was!! The weather here has turned colder....BOO!

Today is Purim Carnival at our synogogue and I volunteered to hep out! What was I thinking??? Then after that we are going to try to get Dee out to learn how to ride her bike. If she makes a good effort we will go to Rita's to pick up our FREE water ice!!

That is it for me!
Have a great Sunday!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Nicole0216
on 3/20/11 1:47 am - Lancaster, PA
Laureen

Happy you are in the sun with family unfortunately the weather got colder here.

Today doing some chores, under the weather a bit so not much else
Patricia R.
on 3/20/11 2:26 am - Perry, MI
Hi Laureen,
Glad you are having a good visit with the kids and grandkids.  You left on a good weather day.  The temps dropped this weekend, and it was actually cold when I walked Utley this morning.  Not fun for the first day of Spring.

Today has me organizing and purging stuff I do not need.  Not fun, but so necessary.  I put together 8 garbage bags of stuff for charity. 

I also must haul butt to a meeting, coz I have been isolating more lately. 

I must get off the computer and get to work...I have two days till my toe surgery, and I want this place to look better than it does.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 3/20/11 6:58 am - Whitehall, PA
 Hey Trish... great talking to you..

NOW, MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ASS TO A MEETING TONIGHT!!!

and don't hide from us.. we know how to reach you!!

My tracker

hers 

BariatricBSN
on 3/20/11 12:42 pm
Trish,

I spent the day doing the same thing: orgainzing and purging.  I just wi**** was ALL done!

~MEV

lynnc99
on 3/20/11 3:16 am
Laureen, I have to ask where you are in FL. Loving it I'm sure!

I am home from church and about to start cooking...something. Not sure what yet.

Then reading the paper and doing a few little things. It's chilly out but I might take a bit of a walk - got some new shapers shoes and so far have not worn them outside.

Enjoy your day everyone, whatever it holds!
Laureen S.
on 3/20/11 9:53 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
I'm in Lake Mary, Florida which is north of Orlando by about 20 minutes.

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views