Finally Friday Roll Call

jastypes
on 3/17/11 11:09 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, Nicole and PA friends!  I hear ya, Nicole!  Sometimes it feels like it's always one thing or another as far as unhealthy behaviors go.  Just for today, I am free, and loving it.  I'm here to pledge 24 hours of sobriety and sane eating.  I'm working and visiting with my Celebrate Recovery sponsor tonight. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/11 11:28 pm
My 2 day work week is ending today and it felt like a long week. HAHA! In work today after going out last night to a local Irish Pub with Den for dinner and ****tails. Then we met up good friends which of course made for good luaghs and friend time.

Today after work I need to run to the catering hall and pick up my DJ equipment to do an outside DJ job tomorrow evening. Then not sure what is on the agenda I have a few options to go with at this point so will see what I feel like doing as the day progresses. Of course I want to do it all! 

On vaction I read I Janet Jackson's book True You and I suggest it . It not an autobiography but more about her struggle with weight and food addiction. I now have been in Janet mode and want to go see her in concert but since it is this weekend in NYC I doubt that would happen. Unless say I got surprise tickets.

Enjoy this beautiful weather today and LIfe is Good!
Patricia R.
on 3/18/11 12:18 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Nicole,
I am loving this weather big time.  Just my sinuses suck now.

I am right there with you on the couch potato thing.  Not good for me.

Today is a blah day for me.  I don't really want to do anything, but will continue my organizing project and start schlepping the boxes and containers to the car to take to the storage unit. 

I have to get to the gym and get a swim in.  I am really not motivated to do that, but...

Right now, I want to curl up and go back to bed...no energy.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Cherish F.
on 3/18/11 12:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
Morning guys!
It's actually still morning and I'm managing to post. Woo hoo!

Nicole - you pulled the words out of my head. I walk in the door and flop. I need to stop flopping and start moving more.

Didn't sleep too great last night so I had a late start this morning. Instead of running around crazy trying to get her by 8, I called my boss and told him I would be late. Know what - it was only 15 minutes and the world didn't end and I was in such a better frame of mind than if I had rushed.

Tonight, my Jewish girl conversion continues - Mah Jongg lessons at Steffi's! Can't wait!
Tomorrow I am heading out to Old Navy to try on some new jeans. I think I need to look into skinny jeans (gasp!). Hopefully they will hug my saggy butt better. Regular jeans fit in the waist, but not the butt.

Have a great day!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

steffihope
on 3/18/11 1:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
There really needs to be a Jewish Girl smiley! :)
Sara E.
on 3/18/11 3:24 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Woo-hoo!
My work week is over.  We are picking up caleb at school at 3 and heitting the road for Philly.  I am very excited to be doing the stair climb there.  We may do a bunch of other stuff too.  I want to go to teh KoP mall shopping sat evening.  I have never been there and I love shopping now.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views