Sensational Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 3/18/11 10:39 pm
Good Morning PA!!

Where is everyone?? Sleeping in I guess?? I was up @ 7:20 because the exterminator is coming between 8 and 10. UGH! Why so damn early on a Saturday?? I will hopefully get in a nap later today. After the exterminator I have to go to the bank and then to Giant. Come back home and relax for a bit. Then I need to give Dee a bath because she is going to a dance tonight. Beth is DJing the event, so she will be the LUCKIEST kid there knowing the DJ!!! While she is at the dance I will be getting ready to go out to Michael's to celebrate Diane's birthday!! Come home afterwards and crash!

ANOTHER busy day tomorrow!!!

So what are you doing on this BEAUTIFUL Saturday??

Love to all,

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 3/18/11 10:58 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Beth.. I'm up.. Getting ready for synagogue..Siehara is doing Ashrei today (an acrostic poem done in Hebrew).. then home for a bit of rest this afternoon.  

We are babysitting for the Caines so Sarah and David can go out for dinner, then I am coming back here to meet whoever can make it for karaoke.  Siehara will sleep over at the Caines and then I will meet them at Purim services tomorrow. 

I'm looking forward to karaoke.  I haven't been to the club in so long PLUS I am meeting Heather Kimmey for the first time IRL.  She is coming in to hang out with me and is going to sleep here so she doesn't have to drive back tonight.   We are going to have fun!  We both need and deserve the night out!

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 3/18/11 11:12 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Beth,
It was nice, but cool, when I walked Utley this morning.  Could use less wind.

Today has me heading to Walmart to pick up some photos, and then to my therapist's office.  I have not been there in five weeks for a variety of reasons.  After that, home to continue my organizine project.  I will finish this project this weekend. 

Of course, more walking Utley.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 3/18/11 11:46 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning all! Mia slept 12 hours in her crib last night!!! Today hasys headed to my parents for a St patties day party. That's it!
Lisa H.
on 3/19/11 3:44 am - Whitehall, PA
 YAY MIA!!!!

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 3/19/11 12:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

Hider seems to be feeling much better today after our emergency visit to the vet yesterday.  She is on antibiotics until they are finished.  Vet said all her blood work came back wonderful for an 11 yr old kitty.  She has a cold.

Me on the other hand am down and out for the count.  Have some kind of upper respitory thing going on.  So lots of rest today on my agenda.

I do have to run out to the ATT store soon to pick up the adaptor so I can charge my bluetooth.  I can't find my adaptor so need to get another one.  Not sure where I might have lost it....

HOpe everyone has an awesome day....

Ida

IdaMae

jastypes
on 3/19/11 1:12 am - Croydon, PA
Good morning, PA.  Still feeling sane and sober!  The kids have plans, so I'm planning quality time with my man on this, his one day off this week.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Lisa H.
on 3/19/11 3:42 am - Whitehall, PA
 Jill, I'm glad you are doing well!!  Enjoy your time out with your man.  You deserve it!!

My tracker

hers 

enasangels
on 3/19/11 1:24 am - PA
Good Morning Beth,Lisa,Trish,Liz,Ida,
Was up early this am, somebody had to get up with the baby, Mom and Dad,brother and sister all slept unitl almost 11am.  I know that I will need a nap later today.  Beings we were up Deliah took a walk around the circle, about a mile, she walked most of the way, but had to carry her in the end, so I had some exercise, and weight lifting.  Going to go  to flea market, then get some stuff together to head back to Tn. on tuesday.  I cleaned out the car so good, I think I will be coming home in a new one, so I have to load some of the junk back in.  Having work done on the Tn. home while I am in Md. so need to check in on that.  Dollywood opens next Sat, I am so there. 
     Movies with the 2 of the 3 munchkins this afternoon is more than likely.  Do some cooking to put in cooler to take along with me so I won't have to cook for only myself next week.  That's about it for me.  Hope you all have a good day, and fun evening for those of you who have plans.
Hugs, Ena    

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Maura M.
on 3/19/11 1:47 am - Yardley, PA
Good Morning all!!  Am catching up on life after a very busy two weeks - being away for work really catches up with you.  I did sleep til 9 this morning which felt great!

I am jumping in the shower in a few and then going to do some clothes shopping :) and then have plans for dinner with friends. 

That's all that's on my plate for today -

Have a great day PA!

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA