It's been a looooong time

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/11 3:17 am - Poconos, PA
Glad to see that some things never change!! Thanks so much everyone!
SPatel4
on 3/18/11 3:18 am - Levittown, PA
Val,
Welcome back. I too have been batteling some health issues and am currently unemployed so I have become a lurker BUT understand why you had to step away and take care of you. I hope you get your health issues resolved and most of the people here understand exactly what you are going thru AND to resonate Nan's quote "There is no place like home"

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Laureen S.
on 3/19/11 10:17 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Welcome back and I ditto everyone else's comments and add that I mainly lurk here these days, as life is busy.

Anyway, hope your personal stuff works out better than you could hope for and that whatever life was trying to teach you or where it was trying to direct you is a good place.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views