OT Prayers for Japan

Nicole0216
on 3/16/11 11:23 pm - Lancaster, PA

I have a good Higschool friend who has been in Japan for about a year now. He husband is a High Ranking officer in the Marines, she her 4 children and their dog have lived a pretty cool life there so far. They have been in our thoughts since the disaster and they have managed to be ok and Upbeat.

Today she sent out a message that she and her children are having to evacuate, that things there are worse than we can imagine. They will not be allowed to return until the crisis is over and there is no telling when or if that will happen so they will have to bring what they can in suitcases. She leaves behind her husband, he life, her dog with no real knowledge of what will happen to them. The amazing thing is that she says we are blessed, we can leave and we are all still alive. Not so for so many others.  I fear for her, her kids, her husband, Japan and us all.

This is serious and very scary. I hope you will pray or send positive thoughts to Japan. Make a donation if you can. I know Karen is happy to have family state side again, but it seems that they are in the same situation leaving a loved one behind.
SPatel4
on 3/17/11 12:22 am - Levittown, PA
Nicole,
I will keep your friend and her family in my prayers. Nobody deserves to be in this situation my heart felt prayers and thoughts for all the people in Japan.

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

bvohl
on 3/17/11 1:02 am
Nicole,

Prayers and positive thoughts to your friend, her family and all those affected by this tragedy!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

enasangels
on 3/17/11 2:02 am - PA
Nicole,
I am glad that your friend and her family are ok.  I also have two different families over there, who are ok for which I am grateful.  I don't think either of them will be able to leave.  The other nite my youngest granddaughter woke up during the nite and I went in and held her to put her back to sleep thinking how lucky I was to have her in my arms, and thought of all those in Japan.  I send prayers to them daily, and worry about the future for all of us.

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Liz R.
on 3/17/11 8:50 pm - Easton, PA
Nicole your friends will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Just another reason to be so very thankful for our Military who puts their life on the line not only for our country for for the lives of people in other countries as well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views