** Wacky Wednesday Roll Call **

pennykid
on 3/16/11 5:14 am - PA

You got me on Saturday with the 36 long comment, and you got me with it again, girl!  Sorry to hear about the shingles.  No fun!

As much as we hate to do it, we should always keep our resumes updated.  I need to re-do mine and dread it.  It's far too long, with all the temp jobs.  Good luck with the job!!! 

Julia              
Cherish F.
on 3/16/11 6:22 am - Philadelphia, PA
Ha - that was funny! That was when Lesley "spit taked" her wine all over me.
Good times.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

pennykid
on 3/16/11 5:22 am - PA

Hi all!

I'm late to the party, as usual!  But I'm making an effort to get on here every day, so better late than never!

I'm at work.  I don't see very well in low light conditions, so Paul brought me in this morning.  We went to our favorite place for breakfast, then stopped at Wawa.  He's supposed to pick me up at 5:00 and we'll head across the street to Wegmans to pick up a few things.  I need to start packing some things when we get home since we're supposed to head to the beach this weekend.

Took 2 long walks at work today.  My coworker that I walk with wore a pedometer today, and we've walked over 5000 steps.  Go us!!!!

Have a great rest of the day, all!!!

Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views