** Wacky Wednesday Roll Call **

Decolady
on 3/15/11 10:09 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning, PA!

I can so relate to all you guys who cannot clear their minds enough to fall asleep.  I have been taking Melatonin before bed for a while now, it is an herb that naturally helps you fall asleep.  Works great, you can get it wherever vitamins are sold.

My hubby finally came home last night from the hospital, pneumonia is gone but he has muscle spasms in his back.  They sent him home with a slew of scripts for all kinds of good pain relievers and muscle relaxers.  Quite a ****tail he could have with these!  He is supposed to stay home for a week from work.  Good thing we got our nice big tax refund this week!

I signed the new lease on the larger space for my store!  Moving around May 1st, I am very happy to have worked out a deal. 

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

Peace,
Deb 
dit657
on 3/15/11 11:04 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - not too whacky a Wednesday for me - I'm at work - crappy commute in with the darkness and rain, but we're here. Doggy was not happy being left home again today but he'll survive. He has wised up to me hiding his pills in his food and managed to eat around both of them this morning. So had to pry his little jaws open and push them down. Not a fun thing to do at 6:15 in the morning!

Today I have PT at 2:30 so I'll be leaving work early to go to that then heading home from there - made up a casserole for dinner that just has to be popped in the oven tonight so that's nice. Maybe I'll start moving some heavy winter clothes out of my closet and making room. Sounds like a plan.

And that's about it for me today - have a good one- Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
pennykid
on 3/16/11 5:09 am - PA
Kathy, does your pooch like peanut butter?  My dog was on pills, and I gave them to her just with some peanut butter.  She took them with no problems, and tried to get every last speck of the PB.
Julia              
dit657
on 3/16/11 10:02 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Mine's funny - he's not a big peanut butter fan and he's on to me with hiding it in cheese or chicken! Smart little sucker. So now I just open his mouth and stick it in. The heartworm pills must taste good, though, because he takes that with no problem. He should be done the antibiotics by Sunday, and I didn't give him a cough pill yesterday and played with him a lot last night and he didn't stop and cough, so I think he's over it. Hopefully he can go back to Fuzzy Butts Monday - he has such a sad lttle look on his face when I leave him home!

Cherylkas
on 3/15/11 11:35 pm - PA
 Morning all

Same old same old here this morning and I love it! A nice lazy day at home with no where we have to be. 

Had my pre-op yeterday and am now already to go just have to wait till 4/1 now. Thankfully with the kids the days seem to fly by. There was one snag...the docs office said I did not have to have a pap test pre-op and the doc said she wanted one...well I can not get into my gyn till after the operation so she said that was ok as long as I am not worried about the pap coming back abnormal. Which I am not never had an abnormal one so I will get in when I can. 

HOpe you all have a great day!
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

jastypes
on 3/15/11 11:57 pm - Croydon, PA
My Wednesday wackiness came in the form of being late for work.  I can't take the bus to the train station now because of a road closing.  I waited for Bill to get home from work to take me, but there were accidents on 95 and so he was late, hence making me catch the later train.  But I'm here at work now.  Started my morning off with grits and grapefruit.  I am pledging sobriety and sane eating today.  Went to OA last night, and will hit my AA women's step meeting tonight.

I'm reading the book "Women, God and Food," and I swear the author is talking about me.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Nicole0216
on 3/15/11 11:59 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good for you that is a great book.
Sharon S.
on 3/16/11 1:18 am - Allentown, PA
Happy Wacky Wednesday!

Wanted to say thanks for welcoming me on Terrific Tuesday.  Like everyone else I can not sleep either and its not from the surgery. Think I kinda got my days and nights mixed.  No cat nap today.  Have to go out to the dmv to get a motorcycle manual for my son overseas.  He wants to take the test when he gets his leave.  As if I'm not worried enough about him.  Oh well if its not him its one of the others.  Then off to the regular dr to catch up with him for my reg meds.  Then post office sometime to mail the manual to son.  Work omgosh the best thing about surgery no work lol.  I do not miss the drama.  Love my job but sometimes the drama is just so stressful.  But I also have to say I will be glad to get to work and get back in a normal life routine and start my new chapter. 

Have a Great and Safe Wednesday!
Sharon

Cherish F.
on 3/16/11 3:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
Afternoon all -
Well, the perfectly normal rash that popped up under my bra last week is not in fact perfectly normal. Turns out I have shingles. Ugh. This is my first experience with them and I am miserable. The actual "rash" area is on my back under my bra, which is hella painful. But the pain also runs along the nerve line wrapping around my ribs to under my bra in the front. So if I unhook my bra to relieve the pain in the back, my 36 long boobs rub on the painful area in the front. Blah!

My doctor actually suggested just going to work without a bra. Isn't she cute (and blonde, and skinny)? I'd rather be un employed and homeless than leave my house without a bra.

Sorry - done *****ing. But, if you see me tonight at Barix - no hugs for Cherish.
Although it is not technically contagious, I wouldn't want to take the chance on anyone.

In other news, I got a tip on a job opening at a competitor that I am considering sending my resume over for. Problem is, I haven't updated my resume in 11 years, and it was amateurish then. So I have to work on that in the next few days. I love my job, and have no issues with the company I work for. But, the bottom line is they got me cheap and the minimum 3% raises every year does in no way equal what I am now worth. Sounds ****y - but I feel it is true. I rock.

Wor****il 5 then to Barix for some needed support and to see y'all.

Have a great day everyone,
Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

dit657
on 3/16/11 3:17 am - Boothwyn, PA
Gentle hugs to you for dealing with shingles - I've never had them myself bu****ched my poor mom go through them and others I know - I understand they're extremely painful. Hopefully meds will help. Yeah, I'm with you on the bra thing - I'd feel absolutely naked without one going out of the house!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views