** Wacky Wednesday Roll Call **

steffihope
on 3/15/11 2:05 pm - Philadelphia, PA
It is going to be wacky here in the Northeast because I am still awake!  OY!  Have been talking with a friend for a few hours and now I am a little punch drunk.......

I am about to have a small bowl of oatmeal and head to bed.   I will be VERY sorry when that alarm clock goes off tomorrow morning, but off to school it will be - with swim bag in hand AND the bathing suit IN said swim bag!  I will be doing MORE testing - LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.......

After school, headed to the pool and then home for a quick dinner with Larry and the kids.  Then to Barix tomorrow night.  Haven't been in ages and NEED to go!!!!!!!!!!!

What will make YOUR Wednesday wacky?
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/11 2:22 pm
Must be wacky in the air tonight cause I am also still awake in the Northeast. I have also called out of work tomorrow. I just don't want to return after vacation. Sitting here watching What Not to Wear.

Vegas was lots of fun but always good to be home. Today I ran to Kohl's since I had 30% off then to the market then back home to rest. I will unpoack and do some house stuff today then tonight veg alone till Den gets home from Barix.
Patricia R.
on 3/15/11 6:17 pm - Perry, MI
Morning Steffi,
My Wednesday has already become Wacky to the max.  I got a wake-up call from a girl in AA, and got brought into some of her personal drama.  Not sure if she drank tonight, but the live-in boyfriend is involved...yada, yada....I used to be like that girl and lying to my husband.....oy, the life I led once upon a time.  She and boyfriend went home, and I am now wide awake playing fetch with Utley, who is also wide awake.

Wednesday, for me, has an AA meeting in it, and then the gym, for my swim.  In the afternoon, I have an appointment with my psychiatrist, and dinner with friends who are missionaries home on furlough.  I have not seen them in three years.  Depending on what time dinner ends, I will stop by Barix.  Being as they are from Europe, I have a feeling that is unlikely.

Tuesday, I started sorting through my clothes, trying things on and making a charity pile for Liberate halfway house for women.  I also am putting away the sweaters, except the cardigans, for the season. 

Have a safe, and dry, Wednesday.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

jojobear98
on 3/15/11 8:39 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning...........

That's all I got.........

Have a good day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

steffihope
on 3/15/11 11:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Please know that I love you from all the way over here - hope that helps! :)
jojobear98
on 3/16/11 1:19 am - Gettysburg, PA
Well, soon, You & Johnny can both love me from all the way over there! He will be in Philly Mon-Friday next week.

steffihope
on 3/16/11 1:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
Why and where?  And would he want to get together one night with Larry and I?
jojobear98
on 3/16/11 2:57 am - Gettysburg, PA
I don't now exactly where. He's helping his nephew's business with installing some graphics on stuff. I will have to tell him to FB you when he gets a chance. He will be there with another guy for the whole week.

steffihope
on 3/16/11 3:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
We would love to have him and whomever else he wants over for dinner or drinks or something during the week.  Tell him I am looking forward to hearing from him! :)
IdaMae D.
on 3/15/11 8:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Steffi & PA:

Today not much on the agenda.  Work till 4, class tonight till 8, then home.  Work is crazy busy, my project came together last Friday for the electronic database stuff - now moving the work to the next department - will be interesting, I have two co-workers helping move all this stuff due to the time constraints surrounding the project.  I'm praying that they listened to my very detailed instructions and each form makes it in all the directions it must go for completion. 

Last night made it to the gym.  When I got home I was working late into the evening saw two men wondering around my yard.  Went to the front door and there were pick up trucks parked in front of my house and people in MY dumpster taking stuff.  Aggrivated the hell out of me that people have the nerve to number one trespass on my property.  I made them put everything back into the dumpster, which they were not willing to do until I went out to their trucks and wrote down license plate numbers with phone in hand and told them I was calling the police to report they were stealing from MY property and trespassing on MY property.  I understand people ride around neighborhoods and take stuff off the curbs, however, this is not on the curb it is in MY yard.  I'm from Jersey, over there they used to knock on your door and ask if they could take things.  Gene was hysterical when he got home and I told him what happened, then he told me they are supposed to have a license to do this.  Well next Tuesday night I will be out there again and this time I'll also ask to see their license.  My son-in-law is taking all the "good" stuff that can be scrapped from the dumpster so it is already promised to someone.  I told Gene I'm considering to possibility of getting a guard dog for our house, he laughed and said we don't need one cause we have me LOL

That's all of my excitement so far this week.

Hope you all stay dry today, hopefully the sun will come out this afternoon as the weather person said last night - although that is the only job they get paid obscene amounts of money to be inaccurate most of the time....

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views