Terrific Tuesday roll call

Lisa H.
on 3/14/11 8:56 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning everyone!   I'm sitting here a bit sore from going back to the gym last night.  I did a double cardio session of zumba and body combat.  I'm so happy I pushed myself to do it.  It was tough, but I did it!!

Today has me working til 3:30.  I have a meeting and a  training scheduled during work today.  I guess it will make the day go faster.  

After work, I'll take Siehara to therapy.  There is a board meeting tonight at the synagogue and I really should go.  I'm just not sure if I can swing it with Siehara.  I'll have to see how things go tonight.  I want to get to the gym and do some strength and stretching.  If I go to the meeting, I'll do it on my own.  If not, then I'll hit pilates.  

Nothing else on my agenda today.  What are you up to today??

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 3/14/11 9:08 pm
Good Morning Lisa and PA!

I am so proud of you for pushing yourself!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Today is a terrific Tuesday!! Last night we had our taxes done and found out that we are getting a HUGE refund!!! YEAH US!! For the first time in a long time I can breathe a little easier! It will definitely help us get through the summer which is usually the toughest for us because I am not working and no paychecks coming in. We also had some quality family time together which was also nice. Our accountant has known me and my family since before I was born. So, it was nice to see him as well!!

Wor****il 3:30, then home to watch my soap, then hopefully rehearsal at the college and then home to collapse! This waking up before the sun is really tough!!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 3/14/11 9:20 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Sara E.
on 3/14/11 9:21 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning Lisa, Beth & PA!
Today I work then have some errands to do and then take caleb to Boy Scouts.  Just a regular Tuesday :)

Sara

dit657
on 3/14/11 10:00 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I'm back at work today after being home with a sick puppy yesterday. He's on his meds and will be home for at least a week before returning to his favorite place. Fuzzy Butts. But kennel cough can be serious to I want him back to 100% before he goes back.

Not much going on with me right now. We're still planning on moving to Florida but have to take things slowly and one step at a time - it'll probably be at least a year before we're really ready to make the big move. In the meantime I'm going to start ridding myself of 'stuff' around the house that I know I won't need and won't use.

Hope everyone has a great day. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 3/14/11 10:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Lisa and all of PA - Good girl!  Sorry that you are sore - but you will be back to yourself rather quickly!

I am at school, ready to begin day two of PSSA testing.  EYE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!  So exhausting - and that is just for me - I can't imagine being a kid in this pressure cooker! After school I have to run home, change - because GOD FORBID I wear jeans to teach at the synagogue - and I am being casual here at school to try to bring down some of the pressure the kids are feeling - also, walking about in heels during a test - not cool - so sneakers it is!  Then off to Hebrew School.  Last week was a nightmare that I wasn't there - I am having some issues with my rabbi - who is one of my closest friends, but we are NOT seeing eye to eye on many things related to the program and I am not sure what is going on - she is not nearly as organized as she usually is and I am worried about her.  I am not sure what I can say or do to help, so I am just hibernating in my classroom and *****ing about it here..professional right?!?! :)

Tonight is more Hebrew School then home to play on the computer a little and off to bed.  Hope your Tuesday rocks! :)
jastypes
on 3/14/11 11:11 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, PA.  I'm here to pledge another 24 hours of sobriety and sane eating.  Getting back to basics has been tough at times, but also so rewarding.  No guilt!!!  I'm working, as usual.  I have to take my daughter to the doctor tonight to get some test results (hopefully negative), and then my other daughter and I are going to our second OA meeting, which I am really looking forward to.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Lisa H.
on 3/14/11 11:17 pm - Whitehall, PA
 SIehara started PSSA's today.  We'll see how she is when she gets home.  I know she's happy she doesn't have homework, well nothing other than the 3 projects she is working on... OYE

My tracker

hers 

kgoeller
on 3/15/11 12:32 am - Doylestown, PA
Morning, everyone...

Lisa - great job on the double cardio!
Steffi - what, no heels during tests?  C'mon... click, click, click...

Today is really a very tired day for me.  Haven't slept well the past few nights and it's catching up to me - a lot of worry about my niece in Japan, Eddie's moods have been all over the place, Katie going back to school, Eddie's medical tests coming up, my mom being in a REALLY pissy mood, etc.  My head feels "displaced" right now.  That leads to my eating feeling "disordered" as well, with impulse control being really bad right now.  I'm doing what I can to live in the moment and just keep the damages to a minimum.  Sigh.  Oh how I would love to go back to being an early post-op. 

I'm at work all day today, then have a personal training appointment tonight.  In fact, I've got something gym-related planned for every day this week (except yesterday, intentionally).  That really helps with the stress level. 

Eddie finally decided to quit his job at the college yesterday.  He'd been going back and forth with it for about a week.  It was a temp job (90 days) and his boss was being a total a@@ to him, and the hours (4 am - noon) were getting to him.  While I think he should have stuck it out for the whole 90 days, I also understand where he's coming from.  My fear is that now he'll go back into that downward spiral of negativity and depression that he'd started to crawl out of by being actively working.  Hopefully he'll find something else soon.

And on the health front, we were to his GI doc yesterday because some worrisome things were found on his upper GI last week.  They'll be doing endoscopy next week to see what's really going on and do any biopsying that may be necessary.  Sigh.  Just another worry that we really need right now.

My niece, Sarah, is living in Yokohama, just outside Tokyo, where her husband is stationed with  the US Navy.  She's 6-1/2 months pregnant and has a 1 year old and 3 year old in tow.  Her husband hasn't been able to get home since the quake, both due to the roads and due to being on duty round the clock for disaster relief.  She was originally thinking about coming back stateside, then cancelled her flights for some reason - I personally think she's nuts for cancelling and can't imagine what she's thinking.  She's a very smart and usually level-headed person, so I have to trust that she's making an informed decision, but still...  I worry!

I hope you all have a great day today.  If you can, please consider donating to Japanese Disaster Relief through Mercy Corps - they are doing some great work over there and they are a very well-respected relief organization with no hidden agendas and a very low cost structure.  

Karen
bvohl
on 3/15/11 3:13 am
Karen,

So sorry for all that is on your plate right now!! Hopefully things will calm down soon and all will be well again! It is terrible devastation in Japan, if I could donate I would!! My prayers are with you and your family as well as all those affected by this horrible event!

((HUGS))

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views