Manic MOnday Roll Call

Cherylkas
on 3/13/11 10:31 pm - PA
 Morning All.
Pi day huh..James will love that one when I talk to him later.

Today is a slow day here. With the time change Mady and i are both dragging our butts. Thankfully the boys have school they deal with it better. 

Got  some really sad news last night. A friend of James' from work died in an accident late Saturday night. SO we are waiting to hear about arrangements. 

Have a good day all.

Oh and if anyone has facebook add me...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1035223005
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Sansobel
on 3/13/11 10:42 pm - Coatesville, PA

Well I'm back from Vacation and back to work.  Going to be a busy week and hope it goes by fast. Have lots to catch up on and have plans for most nights.

Liz:
Hope your headache goes away soon.  (maybe carb withdrawal). 

Hope everyone has a great day.

Sandra           
Nicole0216
on 3/13/11 10:50 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hey Liz hope your headache goes away soon.

Lisa sorry no one showed up, home business is hard.  I know.

I am at work today the Freeze out continues my director still has not talked to me, no meeting happened Friday, and I have to be in a meeting with her today so that should be interesting. She did tell my supervisor on Friday to tell me " that she is mad at me" isnt that crazy??? Ridiculous. Guess it is a good thing she is leaving.

Had a good weekend at my grandparents party got to see my family and everyone got along so that is good. Hard being at my grandparents house without them there, but I have to say that the facility that they are staying in is nice and the people seem to be really caring. so that is good.
Had a few moments with my grandmother that I will cherish. All in all good weekend but MAN OH MAN do I wish I could have been at Maura's too.

Gotta run errands today after work then not much hope you have a good day
Cherish F.
on 3/14/11 1:53 am - Philadelphia, PA
She's "mad" at you??
Crazy unprofessional. So sorry you have to put up with that.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Nicole0216
on 3/14/11 3:42 am - Lancaster, PA
I know very highschool right?? She is mad because I wrote a response to my evaluation that I was unhappy with. I guess she is taking it personal.
Patricia R.
on 3/14/11 2:26 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Liz,
I am so sorry you are suffering from a migraine.  That is just sucky.

I am late, because I had to get out the door and walk Utley, then scoot up to the hematologist's for a venofur infusion, and blood work.  My doc wants me to get two of them before my surgery next week.  Then, I had to hit WalMart to get my store brand Splenda for my iced tea I make home brewed. 

I am in the middle of laundering clothes Mom and I got at the Salvation Army half  price day, for Isabel and Lincoln.  We got some bargains, like shirts for 50 cents.  Isabel is getting two great looking jumpers and a beautiful cardigan sweater that looks like a Fisherman's sweater ini her size.

Later I am bringing in my summer clothes from the storage unit and putting away my sweaters for the season.  If I switch my clothes, then Spring has to come in for good.  I am also putting together a hand-me-down bag for a halfway house for women. 

Finally, the usual chores...nothing really exciting.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 3/14/11 5:08 am
Hi everyone....checking in late today.

I fought off a sore throat, earaches, and laryngitis this weekend. Feeling better today after what seemed like a weekend of naps and tv watching....but honestly I am still tired today.

So I am taking a break right now and will be working into the evening for sure. No real big deal - Mike is working till all hours too.

Hope that Liz feels better (I've had a migrane twice in my life and wouldn't go back there!).

L.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views