Manic MOnday Roll Call

Liz R.
on 3/13/11 8:59 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning - Where is everyone?! Forget to change your clocks?

Not much on the agenda for me today. Working ultil 4 then stopping at Target for formula and diapers and off to Mom's to hang with her and Amelia. I am working on day 3 with some form of a migraine and well that just sucks!

Have a great day all

Liz
bvohl
on 3/13/11 9:09 pm
Good Morning Liz and PA!

Happy Pi Day!! That was just for Steffi!!

Liz, I hope your headache goes away soon. Those constant headaches can really make you crazy!

Today is wor****il 3:30, then home to watch my soap,then pick up the child early, out to dinner then getting our taxes done. WHEW!! It will be a busy evening!! Had a great time yesterday at Cindy's purse party! Picked up my new lunch tote which is just too cute!!

Well have a great Monday....I just want to know where did the weekend go??

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 3/13/11 9:19 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Yes. it will be a manic Monday.  I work all day then meet the guys for dinner out, haircuts for Tim & me then Tim takes Caleb to volunteer at Special Olympics track, then we have to drop teh car off at the garage for a repair...oy vey!
On an exciting note, Caleb & I are doing the Philly Stair Climb for the American Lung Assoc this Saturday morning,  I am excited and terrified.  I am determined to complete it in 20 minutes or less.  Caleb is determined not to let his old Mom beat him...LOL.  We are spending the weekend in Philly because it is the weekend after my birthday.  Does anyone know of something good to do Sat afternoon/evening & Sunday?  We, well I, was thinking about the King of Prussia Mall & Ikea (yes, my cross-addiction is now shopping)  And on Sunday...??? Any ideas?
Thanks,
Sara 

lynnc99
on 3/13/11 10:16 pm
A couple of favorite things in Philly are the Comcast Center lobby, with an enormous LCD screen...very cool and free. Just walk in and stay as long as you want, and notice the sculptures of people around you and overhead.

After the stair climb, you may not be interested, but I love the view from the art museum steps (and hey, it's only 72 steps!).

On my list of things to do in Philly are the Mutter Museum and the Constitution Center. Look them up and see if either is of interest. I need to make time for both!

If you are in the mood for a "classic" American dinner, we love to take people to City Tavern. If you prefer modern Mexican, get a cab up to 40th and Chestnut and try Distrito. Best guacamole!

And if I had a weekend in town, I would check Philly.com and see if there is a concert or show that floats your boat!

Enjoy!

Sara E.
on 3/14/11 4:40 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Thanks!  I thought a picture of Caleb & me at the top of the libraru steps would be a great photo op.  I checked out teh Mutter Museum and I think it sounds cool.  I will task Caleb with checking it all out and picking an itinerary for us.  Thanks again!
Sara

Lisa H.
on 3/13/11 9:43 pm - Whitehall, PA
 YAAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNN

Unfortunately nobody showed up for my open house.  I still have orders and am keeping it open until Wednesday, so I am looking at this as just a small speed bump like other people face when starting a new business. 

I didn't log on earlier b/c I was busy trying to get Siehara up and moving.  She had a hard time going to sleep last night.  I'm sure part of it is her punishment.  She was laying around in bed most of the day reading.  I told her she needs to be in her room cleaning and if she is going to be reading, to sit on her futon instead of laying in bed.  

Today has me working til 3:30.  I actually think I have enough work to get me through the day. Tonight, I WILL go to the gym for zumba and if I still have enough energy left, I will stay for Body Combat.  I think I can handle both.  I NEED to handle both and get back in the groove of the gym.  

Home from the gym to stretch and get to bed at a decent hour. 

My tracker

hers 

Sansobel
on 3/13/11 10:42 pm - Coatesville, PA
Sorry noone showed.  That can be frustrating.  I'm glad you got orders though.  Good luck in your venture.
Sandra           
Patricia R.
on 3/14/11 2:53 am - Perry, MI
Hey Lisa,
Sorry I did not get to attend your open house.  I spent the day with Mom, losing at Scrabble.  She beat me mercilessly.

If you send me the link, I would like to order some stuff.  My snail address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 3/13/11 9:47 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. I am home today with a sick puppy. We got to Fuzzy Butts to drop him off and they have an outbreak of kennel cough so we turned around and brought him home - hubby went on to work but I need to get to the vet today to get him meds. Liz it's not quite like having a baby but close! You feel just as helpless when they're sick.

Have to reschedule my PT today - other than that not much on my agenda.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 3/13/11 10:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Liz and all - HAPPY PI DAY, HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SON AND HAPPY (????) PSSA  days......(OY!!!!!)

I am in work early and happy to say I am just about ready to administer the stupid stupid state test that I hate with all of me! :)  Sounds exciting doesn't it?!?!  The good news - I have nothing to do for the next 2-3 hours bu****ch a bunch of sweet 13-14 year olds stress about a test that really only affects the school, not them directly - of course, I don't tell THEM that! :)  So - feel free to email, text or send me messages on here - gives me something to do! :)

After school I am headed home to see if Larry has snapped out of his latest funk and then take JOsh and the others to dinner early.  Josh has to work tonight.  We are hopeful that he will be able to get his permit sometime this week.  (OK, so it is ME that is hopeful!)  He drove me out of the driveway over the weekend and I was just getting uber excited for it!  He is going to be a great driver! :)

After dinner we have the dance routines tonight.  Larry takes Emily and I take Molly.

Hope you all have a fantastic PI DAY!!!!!!! ( Oh and a good Monday as well!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views