Saturday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 3/11/11 7:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Finally the weekend, last night I fell asleep before 8pm and slept through the night.  I'm awake but not awake now, so after posting and getting a glass of water I'm heading back to bed for a little bit.

Today I have to get my stuff together for my role of worship leader for church tomorrow.  I also need to get all the stuff that is laying around on the floor of my den organized and ready to go out into the shed.  I have to fold the clothes I washed 2 weeks ago that have been sitting in the basket on the floor of the bedroom.  With the house ripped apart and stuff in the shed it's tough to put clothes away right now but I'm going to make an effort.  Also on the agenda for today is a nice walk around the neighborhood.  Want to get in my 3 miles, my treadmill at the moment has become a resting place for stuff that Gene is cleaning out of his office area. 

Yesterday the construction crew came out and took the siding off the back and garage side of the house.  It is interesting to see what our house looked like pre-siding.  I have to take pictures for my construction photo album I plan to put together as this progresses so we can remember how the house actually looked when we bought it vs what it will look like after we complete this project.

I also need to go to the lab to have the blood drawn for my ovarian cancer gene test.

And tonight the clocks spring ahead......

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 3/11/11 8:42 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA,

Ida, please post those pics! Sounds like things are moving right along...I hope the bloodwork comes out ok!!

Today is a busy day. We are going to my niece's seventh birthday party. Then we are going back to their house to hang out for the evening. Steven is meeting us there after work. We haven't seen them in awhile so it will be nice to hang out!

Last night we went to the mall to pick up a present for said party. While we were there, we ran into a place similar to Bounce U but ALOT less expensive. Dee wants to have her party there, so I think we will do that!! Then we got our hair cut and then dined on Chinese food. Dee actually tried Chicken and cashews! There was some hesitation, but once she tried it, she liked it!! So,I promised her I would get her ice cream if she ate a good amount of dinner. At 10pm last night I went to friendly's to get her ice cream. Then I crashed on the recliner for the night!! I was SO tired!!!

Have a great day everyone!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 3/12/11 7:18 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Beth;
Lots of pictures are posted on Facebook take a look there are a few albums there pretaining to the construction.
I will let you all know how the blood work comes out.  There is a part of me that really does not want to know if I have the marker.  I told Gene today that I'd rather not know, like he said if I do know ahead of time we can tackle it together.....I love that man of mine
Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 3/11/11 9:42 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Ida and Pa..

Today would have been my dad's 76th birthday.  I am headed to his all time favorite place to hang out (synagogue).. NOT.. I'm going.. just not his favorite place to be.. lol. 

I was up about an hour before my alarm today (which was still later than I normally get up for work).  So, I decided to prepare my dips for tomorrow's Tastefully Simple party.  The Almond pound cake is done and all of the dips are in the fridge.  The only thing I'll have to do tomorrow is the beer bread.  That is so much better fresh from the oven so I'll wait.  I did not buy ANYTHING else for the party, except soda, because it's not necessary. Why should I go overboard for no good reason.  All that will happen is that I will be stuck with the leftovers.

Today has me headed to synagogue, then I think I'll stop by the cemetery since it's in Bethlehem.  I'm not sure if I'll actually go in... it depends on how muddy it is there.  Then, home to relax for a few hours.  Tonight, headed to Yardley for the St. Patrick's Day party.  I still don't know for sure if Tanya is coming with me.  I guess I'll find out soon.  

Nothing else going on with me.. it's nice to be "normal" for a change.. lol

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 3/11/11 10:56 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning ladies - I am at home still in my PJ's and loving it!  Larry and I stayed home last night after a bit of a meltdown of mine from trying on five different bathing suits at a racing swim store.  I finally realized that, um, I don't have a racers body - and trying on racing style bathing suits was just STUPID!  So, I am moving on from THAT fiasco!

Today is going to be laying low most of the day until we are ready to head out to that crazy St. Patty's day party that Lisa is talking about!  Can't wait!

Have a GREAT Saturday all! :)
lynnc99
on 3/11/11 11:21 pm
I haven't checked in for a few days so am taking some Saturday morning time to catch up.

It's been a busy work week with another one ahead. I had to go on antibiotics for a UTI this week (joy of joys) and also find myself just "at the brink" of a sore throat, earaches, and laryngitis. Yuck! Trying to lay low and kick it all off this weekend.

I do have to wrap up some work online today, but will do so while catching up on my recorded tv shows, drinking lots of fluids, and planning for a nap. I know....it's SOOOO exciting you can hardly stand it, right????
dit657
on 3/11/11 11:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. I'm having a very relaxing (aka slacker) day! I don't do that often but I am today. Legs are a bit sore from doing my PT exercises but they're not too bad. I took a long walk earlier this morning then made breakfast for everybody. Might go in and ride my bike in a while but that's it for today.

Tonight hubby and I are heading out to Lancaster for dinner and to see Lord of the Dance at the American Music Theatre. It's one of Len's favorite shows and we're really looking forward to it.

And that's about it for me today. Enjoy the day. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
futurefitnhappy
on 3/12/11 12:23 am - PA
Hi Everyone,
I'm enjoying a relaxing Saturday. Got up at my usual time to see my son off to take the SAT test -- he's a Junior in high school. I get to start purees today (yay!) so I'm adjusting to having to keep my liquids separate from meals now. I'm so happy that I can now just swallow my pills instead of crushing them and mixing in yogurt (yuck-o!).

I'm waiting for a friend to drop by then I'll get outside and get in a good walk. Other than that, just hanging out with the kids.

Have a good one,
Deborah
HW 258/ PSW 245/ CW 165.8/ GW 131.5 (HighestWt/PreSurgWt/CurrentWt/GoalWt)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views