Daylight Savings Time Sunday roll call

Lisa H.
on 3/12/11 2:18 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning all... just got in from a great St. Patty's Day party at Maura's.  That girl really needs to learn how to have fun.. she's such a bore and does things in the cheapest cheesiest way possible.  UH NO>>>

Anyway, just got in and am getting ready to go to bed.  I changed all my clocks ahead except the one in the living room.  I have to get up on a stool to do that one, so I'll wait til later when I get out of bed.  Today is my Tastefully Simple open house.  Don't forget to check out the website and let me know what you want!!  I'll put more info about a promotion I'm doing for anyone who orders.  

Final prep for the party and the party itself are the only things on my agenda for the rest of the day.  I'm glad I decided to make it for 2:00.  That way I won't feel rushed in the morning to get things done.  I have a few things that I need to put over in the storage bin, a bit of cleaning and making the beer bread.  Other than that, the only thing I have to do is set everything out.  I made all the dips before synagogue.

I plan to spend the evening relaxing and watching a DVR'd movie or something.

I hope everyone has a great day.  Maybe I'll see some of you in the afternoon!! I'd love it!

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 3/12/11 8:03 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Lisa,
First, let me RSVP, that I can't make it today.  I am taking Mom to the Art Museum to see an exhibit that might interest her. 

After the museum, I am coming back to my apartment to continue the cleaning I started yesterday.  I have boxes and baskets that need to be cleaned out and put away. 

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 3/13/11 12:11 am - Whitehall, PA
I'll miss you, Trish.  But, spending time with your mom is definitely much more important.  Enjoy your day.

My tracker

hers 

Decolady
on 3/12/11 10:02 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning, PA!

Lisa, it doesn't look like I will be able to make it to your party today.  I have a lot going on, but I am interested in booking a party with you for sometime, I'm thinking a Sunday afternoon after Mother's Day in May.

My husband has been in the hospital since Wednesday with pneumonia.  His left lung is still not clear, so they are keeping him.  After work each day I ran up there and missed my regular Zumba classes, so I feel yucky about that.  Today I have to do some food shopping and get stuff together for my son to take back to college, he has been home all week on spring break.  He has started on some meds for his ADD, so hopefully classwork will go smoother for him now.

I am driving down to Freehold today to buy some used clothing racks.  I have signed the lease on the store next to mine, so on May 1st I am moving Abundant Style to a space that is twice as big as the one I am in now!  So excited, I will have all the room I need!

Hope everyone has a great day, don' eat too much at Lisa's!

Peace,

Deb
Lisa H.
on 3/13/11 12:13 am - Whitehall, PA
You do have a full plate right now, Deb.  I hope hubby recovers soon. 

Congrats on the new store!! You definitely need more space and that's awesome!!

When things settle down, get in touch with me and we'll plan a date for your party.

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 3/12/11 10:54 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Lisa & PA:

I'm up and ready for church waiting on Gene.  I'm worship leader today and do not want to be running in the door out of breath late as we usually are.

After chuch not really sure if Gene wants to do anything.  Will play that by ear.  I do have to get out into the shed and see if I can find the extra printer we have.  My printer is not working and do not want to purchase a new one till we get the library finished.

We did stop at a tile place yesterday - oh my overwhelming is all I can say about that.  I have absolutely no idea how to pull this house together as far as flooring, tile, fixtures, etc..... I only know I want the hardwood floors that are in the house refinished once the carpet is pulled up.  I'll shoot the interior designer an email to let her know we went, we saw, we are lost....

HOpe everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Cherylkas
on 3/12/11 11:38 pm - PA
 Morning All...

Feeling under the weather this morning. Hopefull it passes quickly. Busy day here, one son has a swim birthday party to go to. Hubby is taking him. Then the epilepsy foundation here in Pittsburgh is haveing a bowling party and I am planning on taking the other 3 to that.  Everyone is draggin this morning due to the time change. 

Lisa, I just got an order from Tastefully Simple and have yet to make it. GOnna try the potato soup and the beer bread today for dinner. I may have an order for you .  Can you give me your link? I just noticed that you are in Whitehall that is not that far from me at all. 

I hope everyone has a great day!
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Lisa H.
on 3/13/11 12:04 am - Whitehall, PA
Cheryl, right now I don't have a personal website.  BUT. you can go to the general one and see what you want and then let me know.  You can email me at [email protected]  or if you are on FB, I'm there, too, under Lisa Friedman Hunt. 

Where are you from? I live right by the Lehigh Valley Mall.  

The cheddar potato soup is soooo good.  My step mom added clams to it and made a yummy clam chowder.  She said it was fantastic!

My tracker

hers 

Cherylkas
on 3/13/11 3:19 am - PA
 Dang it its the wrong whitehall...I am in Pittsburgh. 
I will let ya know if I have an order sometime this week if that is ok.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Lisa H.
on 3/13/11 7:04 am - Whitehall, PA
I'm in the "right" Whitehall.. lol.. I'll never understand why there are 2 towns by the same name in the same state...hellllooooooooooo

I'd love it if you wanted to order something.  Anyone who places an order from this party by Wednesday of this week is going to be entered in a drawing to become the host/hostess.  That person will earn all the benefits of hosting the party without having to lift a finger.  Let me know.  You can send me an email at [email protected] or if you are on facebook, find me there -Lisa Friedman Hunt.

Why do I think I already told you this info??? Long day..lol

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views