finally Friday Roll Call

Cherylkas
on 3/10/11 10:55 pm - PA
 Morning All

Hasnt been a great day so far. Got a nasty email letter from my sons Kindie teacher. He acts out sometimes at school due to his meds for his seizures and she wants me to magically fix him. I wish I could I really do. 

So here I am stressed and in tears over what to do. SO even tho it is nasty out the baby and I are getting outta the house so that I do not go bonkers. 

Have a good one all!
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

pennykid
on 3/11/11 1:02 am - PA

Hi all!! 

At work.  Took a walk mid-morning and planning to take another one this afternoon.  We discovered a carpeted hallway that's great for walking.

I didn't go to my basement today to check for water.  Shouldn't be anything---I had the basemen****erproofed shortly after I bought the house.  (Seller's disclosure said 'damp' basement.  Yeah, right!  I'd have water for a month after it rained or snowed!  Not quite my idea of damp!!)  The sump pump was running every couple of minutes last night.  And the Schuylkill River was quite a site this morning!

No plans for after work.  Paul and Anson will be coming up when the boy gets out of school today.  Before he left yesterday, Paul found a picture of us taken at a wedding, I think in 2005, and he left it on the computer for me.  I barely recognized me in it!  I think it's a good motivator to keep working this tool so I don't go back there!

Happy Friday, all!!!

Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views