finally Friday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 3/10/11 7:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Hope those that live in the flood prone areas are okay and will be okay for the remainder of today.

Gene was up pretty late mopping up water in the basement.  I/we cannot wait until this addition and renovations are done.  We are having the entire foundation of the existing house dug up and water proofed, this water problem has become quite annoying.

Work today till 4.  The next steps in my project are coming together today.  The project has been on hold due to technical stuff which is beyond my control.  Needed another department to do the programming to an existing data base in order to make things flow the way I had envisioned it was possilbe.  Today is the testing phase all the bugs are supposed to have been worked out and I should be able to start moving my forms today.  YEAH - I love it what a plan comes together!!!!!  Once this portion is completed on to the next phase of long term planning...

AFter work I have to get to the gym!!!!!!!  Not sure how to do it but I have to.....

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 3/10/11 7:46 pm - Lancaster, PA
Sorry about your flooding issues. :( 

We have been spared it seems so that is good.

Woke up to find out about the eathquake in Japan, we were able to confirm that our friends there are safe. Scared but safe.

The freeze out at work continues. My director has not responded at all to my letter, and has barely said two words to me since. Nice. Apparently the big guy is coming in today. I have not been told if this is about me, but I would imagine I am on his agenda.

Flying out to NC this weekend for my grandparents BD party, should be equally joyful and stressful keep me in your thoughts and safe in travel.

Hope you all have a good day
Liz R.
on 3/10/11 9:25 pm - Easton, PA
I hope that it goes well!!

Safe travels too!
Liz R.
on 3/10/11 7:51 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Ida. Wet basements are horrible! We battle with it too but have been good so far.

Not much on the agenda today. Working until 3:30 - 4 then headed home to hang with Mia. That's it :)
dit657
on 3/10/11 8:30 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - rain has finally stopped and Ida I'm sure you're happy about that. We're fortunate that we don't ge****er in the basement (knock wood - at least not yet!).

I'm at work - brother-in-law was up and packing to head back to Florida this morning. Hubby is home so he'll be taking him to the airport. We had a nice visit and he and my sister will be back up in a month.

My granddaughter texted me last night the dates that are good for her to meet me in Daytona, so today I'm going to get our airline tickets, then work on getting a timeshare place on the beach - I am so excited about this!

Oher than that not much going on in my life at the moment. Tomorrow night hubby and I are heading out to Lancaster for dinner then a show at the American Music Theatre - 'Lord of the Dance' - he loves the Irish dancing and I bought these tickets for his birthday back in October.

Have a great Friday everyone - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 3/10/11 9:05 pm - Whitehall, PA
OMFG there's something flying around in Siehara's bedroom.  No lie.  Skecher was going crazy and when I went to check on him he was in Siehara's room and there was something flying around in circles.  I have to assume it's a bat because of the way it was flying.  I locked him in the room and called maintenance.  I think Skecher may have knocked him down b/c it is not flying around anymore and he was looking behind Siehara's dresser.  I'm not going in there to check.. LOL.  I gave Skecher treats though for letting mommy know and for hopefully stunning the thing so they can get it out of here.  WTF..

Today has me working (after my heart starts beating again, that is)  I am making my SF chocolate chip cookies and starting to prep my stuff for Sunday's party today while I work.  After work, we need to stop somewhere and pick up a gift for Daniel.  Today is his and Sarah's birthday.  We will get a card for Sarah, as well.  Then, we are headed over to their house for dinner and some birthday celebrating. 

I would like to get home reasonably early so I can do some last minute cleaning up so I don't have to do it tomorrow or Sunday morning.  

Ok.. maintenance has been here and removed the offending creature from Siehara's room.. Skecher did  a great job knocking him out.  They were able to get him out without him getting upset.  He's still stunned and Skecher got treats.  What a morning already. OYE

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 3/10/11 9:47 pm
Lisa,

Let's hope the rest of the day is not as EVENTFUL!!!!

Have a great day! Love ya!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 3/10/11 10:32 pm - Whitehall, PA
ok.. let's add taking Skecher to the vet to my plans for the day.  He had his rabies shot, but I want to be sure he was not nipped or hurt in any way.  They said they may give him a rabies booster just to be sure.  I have to borrow a carrier from a neighbor and see how easy it is to get him in there.  I'll be sure to allow enough time in case he bolts (which he probably will).  I did find that it's much easier to get him in if I put the carrier on his side and let gravity take over.  Plus Skecher trusts me much more now than ever before so he may be ok.. let's hope.

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 3/10/11 10:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
SO - was it a bat?!?!  ewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa H.
on 3/10/11 11:21 pm - Whitehall, PA
yup.. and the damn butterfly in the ad at the top of my page is freakin me out... LMAO

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views