Thursday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 3/9/11 1:15 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
Thursday will be an interesting day for me.  Due to the rain we are expecting, I am putting Utley in the camp for the day, so he can get the exercise and play he needs.  I am going to be dreading the rain big time.

I bought a new mattress and boxspring tonight  and it is to be delivered on Friday, so I have to get the space under my bed cleaned out, and tidy up a bit.  I also have an appointment with the podiatrist who is doing my toe surgery on the 22nd.  I have to sign paperwork, and discuss the procedure with him.  If the weather is not too terrible, I will head to Bible study in the evening.

Have a good day, and stay dry.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 3/9/11 7:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish & PA:

I am so tired this morning.  I am really looking forward to Saturday so I can sleep in a little bit.  No papers or anything to write this week.  I did complete my 2 page paper and submitted it for the final project I will be doing.  This project is an on-going project/thesis/power point presentation that is due April 9, 2012, next April. 

My appointment yesterday with the Ob went well.  I about came off the table when he was doing my physical and he found the cyst.  Oh my did that hurt.  He was thinking outloud about course of treatment, mentioned that the treatment for this is usually low dose birth control, then said no we can't do that with you because you are sestible to blood clots.  I have to have another ultra sound beginning of April, I also need to have blood test to see if I have any markers for Ovarian Cancer.  He said that the cysts are bursting periodically which is causing all the abdominal pain I occasionally experience.  It is nice to have an answer to this painful occurance when it happens.

Today I'm working till 4.  No getting outside for a walk today.  I am planning to stop at the gym on the way home.  I suspect with all this rain we are getting today I'll be mopping up the basement when I get home tonight.  Both Gene and I are out of the house today so I am a bit worried about what I'll be coming home to tonight.  Tonight is another late night for Gene with his clients.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day....

Ida

IdaMae

pennykid
on 3/10/11 1:14 am - PA
Hi Ida!  I hope all goes well with your tests and treatment!!!  I can identify with periodic pain like that.  I talked to my GYN when I had my hysterectomy and learned that I had endometriosis.  Boy, was I shocked!  Was so glad to finally know what was causing the pain---and even more glad to finally be done with it!!!  Always good to get answers!!!
Julia              
Lisa H.
on 3/9/11 8:01 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Trish, hope today goes smoothly for you... sounds like you have a bunch of stuff to do.

Today has me in a better mood than yesterday.  I'm not sure what was going on, but I was in a really BLAH mood and all I wanted to do was eat bad carby stuff.  Of course, that just made me feel worse.  I did end the day with a good protein rich dinner, but still.. blah.  I thin part of it may be that I finally got my doc to switch my happy pills from extended release to regular (duh) and my body is adjusting to the change and actually absorbing the meds.  I expect to be back to myself in no time.

So, I'm working til 3:30.. well, I'm sitting at my desk waiting for work to come through.  We are not very busy right now and I have gotten to the point of asking coworkers if they need help with anything so it does not look like I am not here all day. 

I am also going to spend some of that down time going over my Tastefully Simple stuff for my open house on Sunday.  Are you coming? 2:00-5:00 this Sunday at my place.  Stop by anytime.. I'm not doing a demo, just putting stuff out for your enjoyment!

When Siehara gets home from school, she has to do homework and review her Bat Mitzvah stuff.  She has been slackng on that and it is showing in her lessons.  Time to buckle down.  She needs to know it before camp so it is just review while she is there.  She has hebrew school tonight and I need to talk to the Rabbi about some concerns the Sisterhood members have about the lunches we've been having lately.  After Hebrew School, I WILL go to the gym for pilates.  I feel like I haven't been to the gym in forever and my body feels crappy because of it.  SO, I WILL GO TO THE GYM.  

Home and relaxing tonight.. have a great day everyone.

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 3/9/11 9:18 pm - Philadelphia, PA
psst......The not going to the gym things might have SOMETHING to do with the blah mood.....just saying! :)  Love you!
Lisa H.
on 3/9/11 9:56 pm - Whitehall, PA
weird... I know that's a big part of it.. I will go tonight for sure.  I'll get on a bike or treadmill before pilates and then stretch it all out.

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 3/10/11 1:45 am - Perry, MI
I will let you know about Sunday.  I would like to check out your stuff.  I ordered some for my daughter-in-law's birthday last year.  I remember she said she liked the stuff.  She and my son are into gourmet cooking now and then, and fun stuff in the kitchen.

I got to the gym today and did 20 minutes of steady swimming in the pool...I am so proud of that.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 3/10/11 9:21 am - Whitehall, PA
I'd love to see you.  If you can't make it, you can always check out the website .

Good for you for getting to the pool!!  You should be proud!!

I just got back from pilates and my body is screaming at me for not getting there earlier.

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 3/9/11 8:33 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All - I am here at work and all soggy. They are calling for "record flooding" of the Deleware today into tomorrow (I live 1/8 mile from the river) so I am worried about my afternoon commute and tomrorow morning. A neighbor told me last night that they were doing voluntary evacuations of canal street. Luckily we are far enough away that we don't have to worry about that, but still got me on edge. I am leaving work a little early today around 3:30 to make sure I make it home in time, my Grandmother has somewhere to be tonight and I don't want her rushing. Once at home just the usual, playing with Mia, dinner, relaxing and bed!
dit657
on 3/9/11 9:03 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Trish, I hope the new mattress and box spring give you some back relief and help you sleep better.

I'm at work - have my first PT appt this morning for my gait training and leg strengthening. This is just the evaluation today - I'm not thrilled about going first thing in the morning then coming back to work but since this is just the evaluation it should be okay. I really hope they can help me get some strength back in my legs - part of it is my fault as well - not exercising enough and I know better - hopefully this will also help get me back in the groove.

Talked to my granddaughter Lacee yesterday about her graduation gift and she's thrilled!! So now I have to set the dates for us to fly into Daytona Beach and spend a week together. She's never been there and is really excited. We have timeshare so I'm hoping to be able to book a condo on the beach for the week for us. If not we can stay with my sister, but I think it would be a special treat for both of us to hang out right on the beach.

And that's about it for me today - stay dry, everyone! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views