Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 3/5/11 9:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

I've been up since 5:30am working on my final papers for Economic's class all due tomorrow.  I can't wait till this is over.  Sitting here watching the rain out the window while researching and writing.  I have to come up with a plan for a new insurance payer system, discuss the economic impact of my idea, if it will work or fail.  I completed my Hospitalist PP presentation that is also due tomorrow evening.  If I do say so it is a good well thought out informative presentation.

I need to get myself moving so we can get to church today, have not gotten there in a month due to all the activity at the house. 

After church 3pm we are meeting with the Kitchen/bath designer to see her ideas, I'm excited to see this.  Once I have a picture in my mind I'll be able to see this more clearly.

After that cleaning up the rough edges on my paper and presentation.

Hope everyone has a nice lazy day...

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 3/5/11 9:09 pm
Ida,

We posted roll call at the same time! Now everyone has TWO roll calls to answer!! LOL!

Have a great day!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 3/5/11 11:38 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida,
I am up and moving, slowly, today.  Today is Special Olympics day at the Sixers game, and they are having a clinic prior to the game for athletes.  My nephew is going to that.  I am going for the clinic and the game.  It is an all day event, and I am already sore from yesterday.  I don't do well when I have to sit for long periods of time.  I missed my therapy appointment yesterday, because I was falling asleep at the wheel.  I turned around after halfway there. 

I hope your paper turns out well. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 3/6/11 3:54 am - Philadelphia, PA
Have a great time at the Sixers game, you are an awesome support to your nephew!!!!

Thank you, I hope so as well.  I'm in the process of writers block so if this paper does get done it will be a miricle!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 3/6/11 10:15 am - Perry, MI
Thanks Ida,
My whole family is involved with Special Olympics.  My brother, Neil's dad, was a coach, now my sis-in-law coaches.  My sister just got coaches training, and is the fund raising coordinator for Bucks County.  I am the recording secretary for the County's Management Team, and volunteer at various events.  I love the athletes, it is like one big family.  My sister organized 40 supporters of Bucks County Special Olympics to sit together, and that included athletes who did the clinic.

Hope your writer's block is passed by now.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views