Nice Wow Moment

R K.
on 3/5/11 11:09 pm, edited 3/5/11 11:09 pm
" you inspired us."

That is so much more meaningful then a review by a supervisor or even compensation. Making a difference is what it is all about.
WTG
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
Maura M.
on 3/6/11 3:15 am - Yardley, PA
Awesome Nicole!  xoxo
Maura

spirit56
on 3/6/11 4:53 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nicole,

What a great compliment to you.  Maybe you should print up your message and keep it around you for when all the craziness of life tries to get you down.  I know that as a teacher I cherish when former students come back and share how their life is going.  It helps me to realize that I often touch people in a positive way.  I also need to hold on to that when the insanity of some students is trying to pull me down.

On another note, I spoke to Karen and I might be interested in doing the ziplining thing.  It doesn't seem to risky and I know that I need to challenge myself and get out of my comfort zone.

Take care and have a good week.

Donna
gmom62
on 3/6/11 8:09 am - Clifton Heights, PA
So very AWESOME!

You are an inspiration to us all. 

Thank you!!

Cyd

Lisa H.
on 3/6/11 8:10 am - Whitehall, PA
That's wonderful Nic.. so glad that they came up to you and didn't just say to each other something about it being you.  You deserve the praise and the thanks!

My tracker

hers 

KristenT.
on 3/6/11 11:28 am
 Wow!  I got the chills!  And yea for Jason for his response!!
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 3/7/11 3:10 am
Excellent, here wishing you some more moments like that. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views