Nice Wow Moment

Nicole0216
on 3/5/11 5:19 am - Lancaster, PA
Jason and I were at Giant Foods, we had just walked in and I was looking at daffodils when two wome walked by smiling and said HI HOW ARE YOU? i was not sure who they were, they said you probably dont know us but we know you, we heard you speak at LGH on several occasions and we remember you. YOu were the best speaker they have ever had and you inspired us. They of course wanted to know if i was still NO Sugar and i told them YES THANK GOD it is hard enough to maitain weight without it. They comiserated about weight gain and how hard it is further out, but were very complimentary and said that I did not look like i had gained any so I should cut myself some slack. For a moment I felt like celebrity. Then i told Jason ugh i had no makeup on, had not showered yet etc. What must i look like to them. He said HONEY do you realize what big deal it is to have someone come up to you in a grocery store and say you made a difference in my life?  No one has ever said to me he sayslol. Doesnt happen everyday. Who cares that you had no make up on LOL

I will take it. Nice moment
Dennis Belk
on 3/5/11 5:47 am - Philadelphia, PA
Wow, I know a celebrity!
You changed my life too!
You and J.
To have dear friends IS life-changing.

Thank You,

Dennis
Nicole0216
on 3/5/11 5:49 am - Lancaster, PA
Thanks Den you have changed mine too
bvohl
on 3/5/11 8:13 am
Nicole,

That is such a WOW moment for you! Enjoy it!! Smile, you deserve it!

I have to ditto Dennis' remark that you and Jason have changed my life for the better....just another plus of WLS! We really do have a GREAT community of friends, don't we??

Love and hugs!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Nicole0216
on 3/5/11 8:24 am - Lancaster, PA
thanks you are right would not trade my WLS family for the world
Decolady
on 3/5/11 9:09 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
very cool, Nicole, and yes, you have changed my life too.  And even more so after June....LOL
Nicole0216
on 3/5/11 10:04 am - Lancaster, PA
can't wait
lynnc99
on 3/5/11 10:44 am
So very cool! Good for you!
Liz R.
on 3/5/11 8:13 pm - Easton, PA
Awesome!!! And they are just 2 of the brave ones that came forward!

You are an inspiration!
IdaMae D.
on 3/5/11 9:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Nicole;
What an amazing wow moment!!!!
Enjoy and savor it!!!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views