Happy 3 year surgiversary to meeee.....

Donna_in_PA
on 3/3/11 1:55 am - Lansdale, PA
So I haven't checked in - in over a year; almost forgot the website!  Never forgot the support I needed... and received... from messages here over the past three years.  I learned a lot.  This was my primary reading during the days when the pounds were shedding.  Because of you, I tried new foods, made (and shared) new recipes, found good protein shakes and made a friend or two.

So today marks three years.  My lowest weight didn't suit me so I added 10 lbs (which was fun - but scary!).  Now I feel great!  Haven't put any of the other weight back on, and I'm still in a size 10-12 (down from size 26).

I'm still (and always will) be taking vitamins and for the most part, I watch what I eat (nobody's perfect - I'm a self-admitted cake-a-holic).  Too much food still makes me feel bad and I have learned when to stop.  That was a total positive coming out of the surgery... knowing when enough is enough.

No one (not even doctors) understands completely the highs and lows except for the people who share the journey.  For that I am grateful to everyone who posted stuff.  Today I'm celebrating this remarkable event in my own head.... but just wanted to share with those of you who understand.

Thank you sooo much.

Donna

pennykid
on 3/3/11 2:13 am - PA
Happy 3 years, Donna!!!!    (For the cake-a-holic, but this one is totally guilt-free!!!)
Julia              
lynnc99
on 3/3/11 3:52 am
Donna congratulations on 3 years!

I learn so much from those who are a bit ahead of me in this process. I appreciate that "knowing when enough is enough" is one of your lessons learned....well, learning. We are all still learning.

Nicole0216
on 3/3/11 6:01 am - Lancaster, PA
congratulations on your years of successing
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views