Frisky Friday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 3/3/11 3:06 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
I woke up and can't get back to sleep, so I am watching reruns of "Hardball with Chris Matthews" and starting Roll Call.

Friday has me heading to my morning AA meeting, and then the gym for a swim.  My back has been killing me lately, and I am hoping the water will help.

Mom is  coming to town, so I am obligated to visit her at some point.  Yippee!

Oh, and I have to stop at my church to drop something off.  I missed Bible Study last night. 

Have a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 3/3/11 7:07 pm
Sarah and the kids leave FL today, and I leave early in the morning. We have to clean house, vacuum a ton of sand out of the car, and do a double and triple check that the kids haven't left anything behind. It has been SUCH fun to be with them for a longer period of time! Last summer I was at their house for 2 weeks when the baby was born, but this has been much more relaxing for all of us!

Yes, I do have to work for part of the day but am taking some time to get them to the airport.

Have a great Friday PA!
IdaMae D.
on 3/3/11 7:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish and PA;

I'm working from home today.  It's really bad when I have to work from home to get peace and quiet to complete things!!!!  I have been trying to complete the research on 1 spreadsheet since Monday, there are approx. 75 lines needing research - so far I've completed 5 lines - 70 to go.  Does that tell you how many interruptions I have during the week or what.

My director and I discussed this yesterday, she said work from home we need this completed.  Yeah I do enjoy working from home, however, could not do this full time.  I love being in the office and interacting with my co-workers on a daily basis.

Gastro Doc called me Wednesday night with the results of the small bowel x-ray, that is good.  Tuesday my Ob called me wiith the results of the ultra sound - not so good.  He is concerned with the growth of cysts on my overies.  So I have an appointment to get my butt into his office this coming Wednesday so we can discuss.  All this sever pain I occasionally get in my abdomen that most of my doc's is assuming is intestinal, could be cysts on my overies bursting and then more growing. 

My game plan today - work from home, complete this spreadsheet from hell, go out for a walk to clear my mind when that is completed.  Then complete the 10,000 other things that are a priority for the day...

Have a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 3/3/11 8:31 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Sorry to hear about the painful cysts, Ida - hopefully they can be taken care of - my niece suffered with them and they were extremely painful. Feel better soon. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 3/4/11 6:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Kathy

IdaMae

dit657
on 3/3/11 8:34 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - TGIF. I'm at work - got here at 7:00 - still sitting here alone, which is fine with me. Boss begins her vacation today for 2 weeks - lucky lady - she's heading south to Sanibel, Florida - wish I was with her!

Not much on my agenda today - have to run to Bed Bath and Beyond at lunch - need coffee for home (we have the Keurig and they have the best prices on the K-cups) - also want to get a 'Spot Bot' type shampooer - my sister has one and she used when her dog had an accident and that thing was the bomb! Cleaned the spot like magic. Jude doens't have accidents but occasionally will spit up and that leaves a spot - the spray stuff just doesn't always do the trick. Oh, and I need a bigger (longer) flat iron for my hair - I think I've finally gotten the knack of using the tiny one I have - and my hair is much longer now (for me) so time to graduate to the next level! I have a 20% off coupon so that'll help.

And today is payday so time to pay the bills - ugh...but happy I have a job so I can pay the bills!

Enjoy the day, everyone...Kathy

Lisa H.
on 3/3/11 9:00 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning everyone! Had a busy, but great day yesrteday.. I actually did NOT feel all frazzled by the end of it all.... probably because the last event of the day was Siehara's band concert.  What a talented bunch of kids!  They combined the concert between 5th-12th grades.  Each level did their own thing and then did one final song together.  It was awesome!

I have to reiterate how much I love you guys.. I needed someone to help me out with Siehara Saturday night as she will be in Philly and I have a party to go to in NJ.  I reached out to my family here and got a couple offers of help.  Siehara will be well taken care of and will have a great time in the process. And no plans had to be altered. 

So, yesteday I got my hair done and I absolutely LOVE IT! Pics are on my FB page. www.facebook.com/album.php I think the cut/color totally suits my personality and I loved some of the comments.. Fierce, ******y!

Today has me working til 3:30.  At some point, I need to go the store to see what kind of Mardi Gras stuff I can find.  The party I am going to Saturday night is a Mardi Gras thing so I will take the beads I have and try to find a pretty mask or something.  Other than that, nothing really going on tonight.  Tomorrow, I'm driving Siehara to Philly for a Bat Mitzvah and then mostly heading to Barix YAY!!  Then off to NJ for my party plans!!  It's going to be a fun weekend!

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 3/3/11 10:36 pm - Boothwyn, PA
LOVE THE NEW 'DO'!! Looks great - love the cut and color!

Lisa H.
on 3/4/11 1:01 am - Whitehall, PA
Thanks Kathy!

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 3/4/11 1:49 am
So glad you asked and had more then one of us step up for you....Sounds like Dee is excited! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views