Monday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 2/27/11 9:59 pm - Lancaster, PA
we got in late from NC last night thankfully before all the bad weather rolled in.
I had thought about going in to work today but I am glad i am not i need an actual day off.
Finished my rebuttal will send tomorrow hopefully that will go ok. So funny last week I got two inquiries from people about jobs that they might want me for, timing seems interesting.

I have to get the house in order and get my life back for the week but it should be good. Had a good weekend and glad I saw my friends.
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/11 10:28 pm
Off to start a new week yet the same attitude. The weekend was crazy busy but many moments of WOW. On Saturday I did a 2 hour Zumba marathon and lived to tell. Then Sunday Den and I did 1 1/2 hours at the gym together.

Today has me work then hometo make dinner and clean up the kitchen. Then veg out a little bit then hit the bed some what early. Also need to start getting things ready for vacation. Since it is 11 days I think at this point.

Maureen F.
on 2/27/11 11:41 pm - Essington, PA
Good Morning All, Sorry I have been MIA. Just not feeling upto it all right now. Still trying to let it all set in. A little pain, a litte fatigue and still a little apprehension. Today finds me actually going to get out of the house, I did yesterday, but only to play with the kids in the front yard. Today we are gonna go register my car,go figure I wait till the last day, maybe this week i will get around to the inspection too. LOL. Everyone in the house is sick besides me and I feel abd not being able to take care of my kids right now. I cant wait for all this to be over and I want to get back to a normal life, I want to go back to work, I want to go back to playing with the kids and I want to go back to not worrying all the time that something I am gonna do is gonna hurt me. Sorry to vent, maybe this is why I have been MIA, still scared and still worried!!

Have a great day all.

God Bless.

mo
HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

lauraanne715
on 2/28/11 8:08 am - Pottstown, PA
Hey everyone--
A lil late to the roll call today but thought I would pop in before I hit the hay for the night...soooooo tired these days!

Today was a typical Monday---work ...giving the Terra Nova this week ...uggg such a nightmare...then picked up hubby after work...headed home...took a nap...ate dinner...hubby went off to night work and I am going to clean up kitchen and pack lunches for tomorrow and then curl up in bed with my dog eared copy of "What to expect when youre expecting" lol and wait for hubby to get in....

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!!

Much luv!!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views