Monday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 2/27/11 6:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Monday morning comes tooooo fast.....

Today in the office till 4.  I have a ton of work to get done and I still have to complete my paper for tonight. 

After work Economics class till 10 then home to bed.

Met with the kitchen/bath designer yesterday.  She went through the  house took alot of pictures.  Asked a ton of questions, many thing I had not thought of.  She is coming back next Sunday afternnoon with drawings for us to take a look at.  I'm really excited to see her designs.  I have some pictures in my head, it will be nice to see something concrete.

Hope everyone has an awesome day.

Ida

IdaMae

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/11 7:14 pm - PA

I am already at work and getting busy cleaning things up from the conversion last week-end.
This week will be a busy of for me again.  Have to prepare from mid-march Philly trip.

Had my dad stay with me all last week, and he return Saturday to my sister house after her vacation.  Yes he lives with her.
I wish all a safe Monday and week.

lynnc99
on 2/27/11 7:48 pm
Good morning everyone.

We had a great weekend and here it is...Monday again.

I am starting work at 7. After work, we will take a little trip out to an Audubon sanctuary area and hike the 2 mile trail there (yes, still in FL this week). This evening is Jazzercise. The kids will come along and play on the playground while I work out.

Pretty basic stuff, but it's all good, right?
steffihope
on 2/27/11 8:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida and all of PA - I am up and ready to get my exciting day started on Capitol Hill. 

The kids, as expected, pulled it together last night and wrote amazing, passionate and heartfelt speeches and are READY to walk into the offices of Casey and, ugh....Toomey - even SAYING his name freaks me out....but, the kids are NOT even a little concerned.  I would LOVE for Toomey to be there and meet these amazing kids, but I doubt that will happen.  Oh well, they are ready for some ass-kicking in his office.  I know I will be so proud of them this afternoon and can't wait to chat with them AFTER their run-ins with the Capitol.  I had a feeling that I was a bit of a lunatic when I posted yesterday morning, and now they are making me proud and I amhpeful that they will walk away from this weekend more mature and understanding of how difficult things can be when trying to do the right thing.

I am hopefully going to be home by 6ish tonight, and will need to take Emily directly to Dance class and themn home to get Molly and turnaround and do it with her.  but....Larry is home late tonight and for the next four nights in a row!  YAY!

Hope your Monday is not nearly as dreary as the weather!
Lisa H.
on 2/27/11 8:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Ida.. I envy you for being able to make all these changes to your home.  It's exciting to design and decorate like that.  I remember how I was after our house went through water damage from the fire next door.  We couldn't add anything on, but I was able to recreate the kitchen and choose paint and carpeting and such.   It was fun!

As for me, today has had me fighting with Siehara to get moving. . She snuck a cup of coffee around 7:00 last night while I was in my room and couldn't fall asleep.  This, of course, led to not wanting to get up this morning.   I'll have to show her how to use the little filter thingy and point out the decaf in case she has that craving for coffee again.. oye.

Working til 3:30.  Gym tonight--zumba and yoga!  I haven't been to the gym since last Monday b/c of the way I was feeling.  It will be good to get back there tonight. 

Hope everyone stays dry and has a decent Monday.

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 2/27/11 8:34 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!!

Ida I don't envy the construction zone that your house is but the redecorating part sounds like fun!

I am at work today then racing to Doylestown to meet my Mom and Amelia so Amelia can have her 9 month check-up. Nothing else planned for today
Patricia R.
on 2/27/11 8:59 pm - Perry, MI
GoodMorning Ida,
I am in my hotel room in North Carolina, getting ready to drive home today .  Long drive, but proud of my son, who  ran a half marathon yesterday in an hour  and59 minutes.

I am not looking forward to the colder temps.  I  liked  wearing my sandals and capris.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 2/27/11 9:08 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - so anybody else woken up in the middle of the night by those monsterous thunderstorms that rolled through?? OMG some of the boomers actually shook the house and stuff on the nightstand! Had a little furball plastered up against me - he does not like thunder storms, poor baby. Luckily no more pieces of the roof or flashing came off.

Quiet weekend - went to dinner last night with our neighbors. My friend Betty is really suffering right now from depression and it's so hard to see her going through it because she is normally so happy and upbeat - winters tend to do this to her - might be time for her to become a snowbird so she can get out and about in the bad weather. Dinner was nice, though, and hopefully it helped getting her out for a while.

That's about it for me today - putting my food log back on my desktop so I can start logging food again and trying desparately to kick the carb-monster out of my life. Made a protein shake for breakfast that I drank on the way to work and brought greek yogurt, lo-fat cottage cheese, sf jello and stringcheese for my drawer here at work - will save what carbs I do eat for dinner since I am also getting back on the work-out horse tonight. I know I'm facing knee surgery and will be off my feet for a while so I want to get some weight off now (that I put on...) and start building the strength back up in my legs prior to surgery. Wish me luck.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jojobear98
on 2/27/11 9:12 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning everyone!

Ida, the construction sounds so exciting. When it's finished you will be so pleased! Good Luck with that and your Econ class.

Lisa, my kids love coffee too. (The big ones, not the little ones) I don't know what the obsession is. When I was that age, I never wanted it. LOL

Liz, sounds like the cooking class made some great foods on Saturday! Can't wait to see the recipies.

Stef, glad you and the kids had a great weekend in DC. I live so close and never go. Maybe sometime this summer. LOL

Trish, congrats to your son and his marathon! It seems you had a wonderful weekend. But I am sure Utley is anxiously awaiting you to get home! LOL

Today, I am doing a few errands for my son's birthday. He is spending this evening with his dad and we will celebrate his birthday tomorrow, so I need to pick up his cake and some wrapping paper for his gift. I can't believe he is 13 already!

Hope everyone has a great day! It's monday, it's dreary, but make the best of it!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

bvohl
on 2/27/11 9:51 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

I saw some of the pics you posted on FB with all the construction. WOW!! It must be exhausting but also exciting! Oh how I wish I could get my kitchen redone and new deck would be nice too!!!! But not in the budget!!

Yesterday went to see my folks. My Dad seemed ok and Mom was sleeping. I tried to wake her up but no luck!! It was right after lunch so I guess she had a full tummy and decided to take a nap! This week has been a total emotional roller coaster! I think it is finally affecting my stomach. The last two days, I don't have much of an appetite and been going to the bathroom alot! I hope it is only temporary, PTSD I guess????

Today I am going to relax for a bit this morning then I need to go to the grocery to pick up food. Get stuff ready for the week and then???????? Probably laundry and such....

Have a great Monday everyone!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views