Its been a long time but...Plastic Surgeons in Lehigh Valley??

Jackie W.
on 2/27/11 9:18 am
Its been a LONG time since I've been on the Pa board.  I'm sorry!  But everyone over here was always a good resource tool.  I've maintained for almost 2 yrs now and I'm looking into some PS.  I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the PS's in the Lehigh Valley??  Or even in the Pocono's!  Looking at doing breast augmentation and TT.

Any help that you all would like to give, would be much appreciated!!

Thank you!!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

LindaScrip
on 2/28/11 9:17 am
Jackie I heard wonderful things about a Dr Lam I believe his name is spelled and know of alot of patients he did surgery on at Barix Clinic in Langhorne, PA and to me it would be worth the trip just my recommendation let me give you a phone number so you can research it 267-572-3100  I met him when he did a presentation in one of our meetings and he seems very, very nice never heard anything negative about him very approachable try that.  Good luck.
Jackie W.
on 3/1/11 7:34 am
Thanks Linda!  I wouldn't mind the travel if he is good!  I traveled for my DS! Lol!  I'll put him on my check list!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:

Lisa H.
on 2/28/11 9:50 am - Whitehall, PA
Dr. Randolph Wojick did Spanky's (George) plastics and he loved his work.  I had a consult with him and have no complaints.  His number is610-402-4375.  He is located across the street from LVH Cedar Crest

Good luck

My tracker

hers 

Jackie W.
on 3/1/11 7:36 am
Thank you Lisa!  Is he with that "New You" group?  My friend was referred to them, she had her surgery with Dr Rovito, in Lehigh Valley.  I will put his name & number on my list of people to check into!

My stats:

Lisa H.
on 3/1/11 10:28 am - Whitehall, PA
He is with Plastic Surgery Associates
Plastic Surgery Associates 1230 South Cedar Crest Boulevard Suite 204 Allentown, PA, 18103

Phone Number:

(610) 402-4375

My tracker

hers 

R K.
on 2/28/11 11:39 pm
Excellent work. Near Nazareth and Walmart.
http://www.aminplasticsurgery.com/

Heard good things. This one is in E'Stroudsburg
http://www.charleshermanmd.com/
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
Jackie W.
on 3/1/11 7:38 am

Thanks Roger!!  I forgot about Dr Herman, he did a breast reduction for someone that use to work with me!  Two more names to add to my list!  Thanks for the help!

My stats:

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views