Tired Tuesday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 3/1/11 2:36 am - Lancaster, PA
Karen I am so sorry, It is never easy to lose a furbaby regardles of if you saw it coming, they die of natural causes or we have to make the decision. you are right it is suckY!!  I lost my singer too and it is hard to deal with the silence. I am sending you hugs, and love for you, your family your other fubabies and Leo.
kgoeller
on 3/1/11 3:59 am - Doylestown, PA
Thank you so much, Nicole.  It just is an aching loss.  At least this time having to make the decision was very clear-cut as he was suffering so much.  It's easier in some ways than having to decide when it's "enough" over a slow decline.  But it's still very tough.

Lisa H.
on 3/1/11 5:25 am - Whitehall, PA
so sorry to hear about Leo.. I always felt bad when I heard of people losing their pets, but never really understood until Skecher adopted us.  He is here for me during the day when I used to be all alone.  Hopefully the other cats will return to their normal selves soon and offer you solace.  ((((HUGS))))

My tracker

hers 

kgoeller
on 3/1/11 6:24 am - Doylestown, PA
Thanks, Lisa.
IdaMae D.
on 3/1/11 6:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Sending our condolences.....

IdaMae

kgoeller
on 3/1/11 6:58 am - Doylestown, PA
Thank you - they are very appreciated.
pennykid
on 3/1/11 2:11 am - PA

Hey all!!!

I'm here.  And that's about it.  Nothing's wrong; I think I've just gotten lazy.  I haven't been on OH, haven't been exercising, and I seem to have gained a couple of lbs.  (Maybe about 4).  I also seem to be losing more hair lately.  Not much, really, but more than I've been, so I think I need to make an effort to up my protein.  I keep thinking that I need to start exercising again, and today I realized that I need to try to just get 30 mins. a day in for now.  It seems much easier to start back in small steps.

Work is going well.  My contract was extended, so now I'm here till May 29.  Last Friday was to be the end of my contract, and it seems that while everything else was renewed, my badge access to the building has stopped.  I have to keep calling security to let me in and out of the building.  This is happening to another coworker too, and I think we finally got it straightened out this morning.  I'll find out at the end of the day if I can't get out of the building again!

Anson shocked us this weekend.  Out of the blue, he announced that he likes Phoenixville and wants to live there with us this summer and get a summer job there.  I'm not sure his mother will go for that, but he's welcome to be at my house as long as he wants.  He's a good kid and has been through a lot with his parents' divorce.

Have a great day, all!!!

Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views