Tired Tuesday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 2/28/11 3:00 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
After driving 1100 miles Sunday and Monday, I am tired, and extremely achy.  I had a wonderful, and tiring weekend in Florida.  I got to see a Phillies game, swim outside, walk on the beach, see a glorious sunset, and watch my son cross the finish line in his half-marathon.  We had a good drive from Tampa, and had decent weather till we got to Virginia, where it started to rain.

Tuesday has me getting back to my AA meetings, which I missed for three days.  Then, I have a follow-up doctor appointment for my intestingal bug, which has yet to completely go away. 

Afterward, I will hit the gym for a swim, to get back into my exercise routine, and maybe even hit the elliptical first.  I have the green light to exercise again.  Wahoo!!!.

Have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

shoutjoy
on 2/28/11 3:34 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Well, it's official.  We will be a NC resident as of May.  I have enjoyed chatting with you all this time.  I am not looking forward to packing again, but at least I have a little time.

Have a great week!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Patricia R.
on 2/28/11 4:01 pm - Perry, MI

Hope you have an easy transition to during your move.  But, just because you are moving does not mean you have to leave our family here.  The beauty of the Internet is that we are not bound by geography.  Also, I would still love to see you continue posting on the Christianity Forum.

Good luck with the packing.  I downsized a little over a year ago, and moved from a two-bedroom townhouse to a small one bedroom apartment.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 2/28/11 8:05 pm - Lancaster, PA
where will you be living in NC? That is my home state
shoutjoy
on 3/1/11 4:45 am - Culpeper, VA
Durham!  Hubby will work in Cary and his sister and mother live in Raleigh.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

IdaMae D.
on 2/28/11 6:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish & PA:

Sounds like today is supposed to have sunshine.  I hope so!  If the sun is out, I plan to get away from my desk and take a walk at lunch.  I've also packed my gym clothes to stop at Curves on the way home from work.

The rest of this week is going to be crazy busy.  I have two projects for Economics class, I have to write a paper which develops a health insurance plan - I can use my imagination and then have to economically explain if it will prosper or fail.  This coming Monday I have a presentation for class, have to discuss, explain, and contrast the economic impact of Hospitalists.

On top of all the economics homework I also have homework for the coding class.  The coding class is very interesting and is moving along quite quickly.  I think I have a midterm in that class next week, have to look at my schedule.

Work is insane.  The project I am fully engulfed in has a completion date for phase 1 of March 18th.  I am still waiting on the programmer of one of the company data bases to figure out the reason the application is resisting the newly developed application to route my information to the departments that need it for the data entry phase.  This will be week 2 that the same problem exists.  I do not like when my project is at the mercy of someone else and is stalled. 

Work today till 4 (hopefully they will have the heat issue fixed in the building, yesterday it was almost 90 degrees in the section of the building where I sit), I'm planning to stop at the gym, then home.  Not sure if once home I'll be too tired to work on my school projects or if I"ll have a few more hours left in me.

Have a great day.

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 2/28/11 8:08 pm - Lancaster, PA
Trish glad you had a good time on your trip.

Today is definately a tired tuesday, i went to bed at 8pm last night and I still dont feel like i got enough rest. Struggling with lots of things depression being one of them. If you have ever had to deal with this issue you know how dissappointing it is when it rears its ugly head again. Guess we need to look at changing a few things.

Work today, then I am hoping to be brave enough to go to Body Combat tonight. I have to get up so early I really hate going back out at night for something so close to when my bed time is but we will see.

I hope you all have a good day.
Lisa H.
on 2/28/11 8:16 pm - Whitehall, PA
sorry you're feeling blue, Nic.  I get it.  GET YOUR BUTT to Body Combat.  It will help you get out some of your feelings and agression and you will feel good after you are done.  Don't let bed time dictate what you do for yourself.  The class is tough, but SOOOOO worth it.  DO IT and report in!

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 2/28/11 8:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I'm sorry to hear your depression is kicking in, Nicole - we had dinner with a neighbor Sunday night who is going through that right now and my heart goes out to you and her and others who suffer with this disease - she is normally so chatty and upbeat - very strong in her faith - but the woman who was with us Sunday night definitely was a different person - quiet, looked on the verge of tears most of the time. I know she's on meds right now - hopefully with the warmer weather coming it will help her, and you. Hope you're feeling back to your old self soon. Hugs - Kathy 

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/11 10:47 pm
Nic,

We have talked about depression and it is a ugly monster. Hang in there you know what you need to do and you are not alone. If you need anything I have a shoulder for you to lean on.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views