Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 2/26/11 8:20 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Today I'm up and need to complete my reading for Economic's class tomorrow night and then write a 2-4 page paper on the reading.  There is just not enough time in the day to do this lately.

At 10:30 we are meeting with the Kitchen/Bathroom designer to figure out exactly how to lay out the kitchens and bathrooms in the house.

Yesterday I got to walk on the new additions basement floor, I asked the masonary guy if it was dry enough.  The masonary guy (Shawn) I love his Irish accent I could listen to him talk all day, said that it was dry enough for me to be able to walk out there as well as walk on the new steps, except for the top two which are not poured yet.   Gene was laughing as me - he said it is so typical me, it's something new so I have to go out and try it, and he is absolutely right.

The pepper steak I made yesterday was soooo yummy.  I made a little bit of Basmati Rice to go with it.  This was the first time in over a year I was able to eat beef other than hamburger and keep it down - YEAH!!!!

Hope everyone has an awesome day...

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 2/26/11 9:13 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Yesterday was a fun but tiring day! I decided to not go to Michael's, was just too tired!! It was a good idea because after a late dinner all I wanted to do was lay in bed and relax. Dee snuggled with me as we watched the Karate Kid(the new one). I sent her to bed at 11 and I went to sleep very quickly after that! I guess my body needed it!!

Today is Hebrew School for the girl, then go to see my folks since my dad is out of the hospital. I know he wants to see Dee. He is absolutely IN LOVE with her!!! You just talk about her and he gets all welled up! After that I think we will just chill at home...

That is it for me!

Have a great one!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 2/26/11 10:18 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. Looks like everyone is sleeping in today. Ida I'm so envious of you meeting with the designers today! I love that kind of stuff - hooked on HGTV (yes it's on now) and have never been able to do something like that - enjoy!

Today is more cleaning and laundry - woo hoo. Tonight we're going to dinner with our neighbors. She gets that winter depression syndrome so hopefully it'll be good to get her out for a while.

Other than that not much going on. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 2/27/11 12:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida and everyone - Ida - I am so going to be on the lookout for a house warming party - I want to see everything!!!!!!  Where are you anyway?  I know we are not far from each other!

I am still in DC, am a little frustrated with the students - I have to talk with the rabbi to see if I am over-reacting - but as we were debreifing last night, it seems that the kids all had something to ***** about.  I mean, we were in Georgetown, we did have an amazing time at the Jefferson Memorial and yes, there were some jewish content things, but, we ARE on a Jewish retreat - to learn about politics and the Reform Movement of Judaism - oy...could just be me - maybe I expected more from them - it is possbile that the kids last year were the same way, I just remember the experiences of them getting all into the lobbying part on Capitol Hill.  hopefully by tomorrow will be all good and I will again be proud of them.

This afternoon, we are headed to the National Mall and I am taking some of the kids to the Aero Space museum while some of the others are headed to the Native American Musuem.  Then some dinner and shopping on the Mall.  Tonight they start their speeches and decide what they are going to lobby about.  I am guessing tonight will be a late night and we will all be good and ready to talk with the staffers about important things in the mornig on the Senate AND House side.  interesting stuff!

Hope your Sunday is a good one!
IdaMae D.
on 2/27/11 1:46 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Steffi;

We will more than likely have some kind of open house once finished.  I'm on Grant, cross over Krewstown then Grant goes off on the left and if you stay straight it turns into Welsh Road. I'm to the left on Grant. 

IdaMae

steffihope
on 2/27/11 10:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
Um yeah - you are in walking distance to my house!  I am t Grant and the Blvd - three blocks from teh Blvd on the Bustleton side.  I bet I hae driven by it a million times as Molly's friends lives on Plane road!  soooo funny! :)  I might just POP on over! :)
IdaMae D.
on 2/27/11 6:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Anytime you want to pop in just look for the house with all the lumber in the driveway  :-)

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 2/27/11 12:25 am - Whitehall, PA
Morning Ida and Pa. I'm sitting at Tanya's after a nice time at her "uncle's" birthday party. He was very surprised and there was a fabulous turnout.

I'm contemplating taking just Siehara to see the Bieber movie. Kelley is going back to Atlanta this evening so I don't want to take away from his time with Lola.

There is nothing else on my agenda for the day. Maybe I'll get some cleaning and laundry done at some point. Maybe not. Lol

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 2/27/11 12:29 am - Philadelphia, PA
I actually enjoyed Never Say Never.  I think it is a pretty amazing story of a talented kid.  (Just wanted to tell him to pull up his pants.....)  Have fun! :)
Lisa H.
on 2/27/11 6:10 am - Whitehall, PA
yeah, we didn't get there.  By the time we left Tanya's, we decided to get somethig to eat with them before Kelley left.  Then we went to Border's to see what kind of deals we could get since they are closing (not much of a discount, yet).  Now we are home vegging.. too tired.

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views