Super Saturday Roll Call

lauraanne715
on 2/25/11 7:04 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!!!

Well I fell asleep at 7:30 pm last night (pregnancy sleepiness!!LOL) and am up at the crack of dawn catching up on the board and thought I would post roll call!

Today has me pretty much puttering at home...laundry...marking a ton of tests...and then maybe heading out to the Restraunt Store with hubby later so he can buy new pots and pans (I love being married to a gourmet! :-)

Then will probablly finishwatching Robin Hood with Russel Crowe cause I fell asleep watching it the other night...and just relax here at home.

Not too exciting but it is all good!!! Hope you all have a SENSATIONAL SATURDAY!!!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

shoutjoy
on 2/25/11 8:31 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Today is finally a day of***** the normal errands and chores.  Big changes ahead for us. 

Anyway I hope you have an awesome weekend.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Lisa H.
on 2/25/11 9:17 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Laura and PA.. busy day for me.. imagine that..

Synagogue, then headed to Liz's.  From Liz's, I am driving up to Pottsville to drop Siehara off with Tanya's friend and her 12 year old daughter, Macy so she can hang with them tonight.  I will be headed to a birthday party for Tanya's Uncle and then I think we (Tanya, Kelley, and I) will head out somewhere after the party. 

We are sleeping in Pottsville tonight--Siehara with Macy and I at Tanya's.  Tomorrow, I MAY take Siehara and Lola to see Justin Bieber movie depending on when Kelley is flying back to Atlanta.  Maybe we'll take the kids rollerskating instead so we can all do something together.  Not sure.. I like that tomorrow is not scheduled. 

Hope everyone has a great day and I'll see some of you this afternoon at Liz's.

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 2/25/11 9:17 pm
Good Morning Laura and PA!!

Great news!! My Dad is coming home from the hospital sometime today! Thank you for all of your prayers and good thoughts. I think they worked!!

Yesterday was the funeral for my adopted MIL. The service was beautiful although it was VERY windy and rainy. There was NO family drama, thank g-d! Both Steven and I got so many compliments on how good we looked and that we looked happy! I LOVED that!!! After the funeral we came home, changed, Steven went out on his harley and I went to the supermarket. He came back early because it was too windy. Picked up the child then had to cart her back out for a GS thing, which was PURE insanity!! Then had to pick her up and she didn't want to leave. We got home, made some popcorn and watched a movie....

Today we are going to hang out with my friend Cindy! We will go out for a bite to eat for dinner then who knows??? Some of my friends are going to Michaels for dancing. I am on the fence if I want to go....I guess I will see how I feel!

That is it for me!
Have a great weekend!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jojobear98
on 2/25/11 10:14 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Fabulous news about your Dad!

And go dancing! You deserve it!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

IdaMae D.
on 2/26/11 2:23 am - Philadelphia, PA
Beth;
Wonderful news about your dad.  We will keep your dad and your family in our prayers for his continued healing.
Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 2/25/11 9:31 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning and Laura many congratulations on the pregnancy!! Man do I feel out of touch with the world!!

I'm up and have walked the dog and fed him and myself. Playing ball with him now and getting ready to start my day. Have to gas up my SUV - ugh - not looking forward to that cost, then heading on to get my nails done and then I think I'll stop and treat myself to something Brighton from one of my favorite stores - hubby gave me a lovely gift cert for Xmas and I think it's time to use it.

After that home to do some much-needed cleaning.

Enjoy the weekend everyone. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jojobear98
on 2/25/11 10:13 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning all!

Sounds like good news and fun for everyone so far! that's always great to hear.

Today I will be running a few errands, then maybe Johnny & I can go to dinner. If I can't find a sitter, Then we will go to a more kid friendly place and I will have a dinner date with Johnny & Jantzen. Big boys are with their dad and Riley is away until tomorrow so it's only the little monster today.

I am in a VERY good mood this morning and I hope my hubby doesn't damper that when he gets home from work! ha ha ha!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

steffihope
on 2/26/11 12:09 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ms. Preggo - sooooo excited for you! 

I am here in our nations capitol.  Having had breakfast, services with 250 10th grade jewish children, and while they are in a seminar about politics, I am back in my room, ALONE, about to jump in the shower and enjoy my time alone.  This afternoon consists of the Holocaust Museum, dinner in Georgetown, some shopping, services at dusk at the Jefferson Memorial, and then back to the hotel for some more seminar type things.  I am really enjoying watching Josh and the other kids take all this in and show some passion.  It is an amazing thing to watch!

Happy Saturday y'all - have fun to those of you going to Liz's! :)
IdaMae D.
on 2/26/11 1:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Afternoon Laura;

Busy morning so far.  Hairdresser to get my hair back in shape.  Then to the resturant store to pick up some things I need, and last grocery shopping.  As I was driving between the hairdresser and resturant store I suddenly decided I wanted pepper steak, hence the trip to the grocery store.

This afternoon, get the pepper steak simmering.  Homework, I have to do a case study for Economics class on Monday, 2-4 page paper.  I soo enjoy a 4.0 GPA, however, know that Economics which is followed by Accounting is going to destroy that, as long as I stay a 3.85 or higher I can live with that.

The masonary guys are here working on the new basement and garage walls, they lost yesterday due to the weather.  So Hider and I are sitting here listening to all the banding and scraping going on out there, Hider is not happy with all this banging, she just sits by my side MEOWING at me. 

Tomorrow we meet with the kitchen/bath designer.  How did our parents ever build their homes????  They didn't have kitchen/bath designers......  Give me cabinets and appliances and I'm happy although Gene came up with the idea of a baking center sooooooo I'll blame the need for a kitchen/bath designer on him.....LOVE that man of mine, he loves and spoils me rotten

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day....

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views