Super Saturday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 2/26/11 4:35 am - Perry, MI
Hi Laura,
I am in sunny Tampa, Florida, after the flight experience from Hell.  My original flight from Philly was delayed, and I would have missed my connection in Cincinnaitti, so they put me on a delayed flight to JFK, which got there around 5:30 pm.  My next flight to Tampa was supposed to leave New York at 6:50 pm, but did not take off till 12:15 a.m., arriving in Tampa at 3:45 am.  Fortunately, I made friends with a woman about my age while we were waiting, and both of us kept each other awake talking the night away.

This morning, I got to see my dearest friend in the whole world, who moved to Ocala 11 years ago, and I had not seen her since.  We had breakfast together and lounged by the pool at the hotel.  Then, my son took me to the Phillies game, and we watched about half of it, but he wanted to get out of the sun, because he is running a half marathon tomorrow morning.  So, I am back at the hotel, and we will head to the beach in a little while, which I look forard to.

The good news is, the airline is compensating the people on my flight with $100 vouchers toward future flights, which is nice, because Delta is the main carrier to where my daughter lives.

Life is good, and I am blessed.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views