Florida Friday Roll Call

jojobear98
on 2/24/11 10:23 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning everyone!

Today has me washing all the bed clothes in the house, then putting them all back on, which I hate!

We will be picking Johnny's truck up from the body shop then It's off to work for me tonight. Tomorrow, Johnny wants me to go with him to some Racing Expo thing in Carlisle. I may go, I may just stay home. But other than that, it's going to be a quiet, and laid back weekend.

Hope everyone enjoys all their plans and has a fabulous weekend!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

steffihope
on 2/24/11 10:25 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish and all - I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy all the warmth Florida and the Phillies have to offer!

I am home, took a sick day, headed to DC in a bit with the 10th graders from my synagogue.  Looking forward to watching these kids, my son included, shine as they climb the steps of Capitol Hill to lobby for some very important things.

This morning I am finishing up packing, making sure Josh has everything he needs, running some snacky type errands and then headed to the train.  Tonight wil be a get to know you activity along with some Jewish stuff - that will be all weekend! :)

Have a great one PA!
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/11 10:50 pm
Here at work today when all I wanted to do was lay in bed and watch Lifetime movies all day long. Only venturing down the steos to paridge for food and drink only to return to the cocoon of my bed. Yet that was not in the cards this lovely rainy dayfor this Cowgirl.

Once I walked through the door my boss annoyed the F&^% out of  me and set my mood for the day as if I was not already rainbows and glitter. So now I am at my desk plotting ways to make him go away so I don't go eat girl scout cookies.

Tonight it will be a night in then tomorrow Zumbathon with my girl Karen for charity then a birthday party for a friend at Michael's. I swear when my birthday rolls around in six weeks I am gonna make my friends all go to the dentist for treatments cause that is what Michaels is like for me.

Sunday I must just be able to pull off the LIfetime movie bed plan.....

Now since I cheered everyone up ...Enjoy the day and weekend.
Lisa H.
on 2/25/11 1:10 am - Whitehall, PA
I can understand why you don't like Michael's.. it was ok to me, but I was only there once.  LOL..

You better find a fantastic place to celebrate yours so we don't compare that to the dentist!

Love you and hope your day gets better.  WIsh I could join you at Michael's tomorrow, but I'll be up in Pottsville at another birthday party.

My tracker

hers 

Lesley G.
on 2/25/11 1:45 am - Allegan, MI

I would take the dentist ANY day over Michaels! And not just for a cleaning, either -- I'd be happy to get a root canal instead!

I mean, I'm just saying...

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/11 1:59 am
I don't mind going as much since I am not single and can just have fun.....Did I say fun?
IdaMae D.
on 2/25/11 12:52 am - Philadelphia, PA
GM Trish;

Have an awesome time in Florida!

Working from home again today, been here at the computer since 5am. 

The kitchen ceiling is leaking as is usual when it rains or snows.  I can't wait till the house is all in one piece and it's no longer raining inside as well as out.

I stayed home to stay up on emptying the buckets, Gene has clients today so he could not work from home.

I do enjoy being able to look out my two kitchen windows while working - in the office I'm surrounded by cubes.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views