Florida Friday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 2/24/11 1:08 pm - Perry, MI
Greetings PAers. 

Yes, I am heading to sunny, warm, Florida today.  I am packed, except for my laptop, and will be hitting the snooze in a minute, and getting up early.  I will take Utley to PetSmart for daycamp, and then fill my gas tank for the trip to the airport.  Then, I pick up my sister, and head down to Philadelphia International to get on my plane.  I pray the winds are not bad when I am ready to take off, because I do have a connecting flight.  My son is picking me up at the airport, and I am hoping to enjoy the glorious 80 degree temps when I get there. 

Saturday is the Phillies game and hopefully, seeing a dear friend who moved to Ocala over 10 years ago, and I have not seen her since.  We talk regularly, and she guides me in my Spiritual development.

I will be posting pics on Facebook, so friend me if you aren't already.  Patricia Anne Reilly.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

shoutjoy
on 2/24/11 3:29 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Man, I need another job or whatever.  I can't say what it is that I don't like.  Well, having to get up so early isn't fun but maybe its just life in general that is so stressful.  Anyway, this is my overtime day. Tonight is the Mike Tester Jazz band at Olga's.  I may try to take a nap today after work and go.

80s wow!  It's 30 with an ice fog outside.  Lucky you.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Laureen S.
on 2/24/11 6:58 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Wishing you safe travels and a good time . . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lynnc99
on 2/24/11 7:43 pm
Trish, the weather in FL has been PERFECT. Hope you get to see a Phillies win!

As for me, I am working early this morning, then headed to an exercise class mid-morning and I don't even CARE. I put in a LONG day yesterday and ended up with a backache. After a workout, I will check e mails and do some cleanup tasks for the end of the work week...

Then play with the kiddos!

Oh yes, and mail some bills, and take care of a couple of business calls, and clean the leftovers out of the frig.
Liz R.
on 2/24/11 7:57 pm - Easton, PA
safe travels Trish!!!

It wasn't bad out there this morning - 42 and raining but warmer!

I am at work today until 3:30 - 4ish then stopping at the store to pick up a sample for work and headed home to get everything ready for cooking class tomorrow!
bvohl
on 2/24/11 8:55 pm
Good Rainy Morning Trish and PA!

Tri**** seems you are getting out of dodge just in time! It is pouring rain this morning. I think the heavens are crying with us over the loss of my adopted MIL!!

Today is the funeral. It will be graveside. I still cannot believe she is gone! Everytime I drink coffee I think of her....she was so special to both Steven and I. She always treated us like family, even when others in the family didn't! As in most families, there is a family dynamic and some discord. I don't quite know what to expect, especially when emotions are involved.  We decided to not take Deanna to the funeral. There was a "moment" where the family issues came out in front of everyone at my FIL funeral last April!! Not of our doing, but others forced the issue. Made them look like an ASS!! As usual it is over stupid stuff and they are being immature about it! Anyway, enough of that crap!!

There are some people that it will be nice to see, so that is of some comfort. I have alot to do before the funeral, so I am up early getting ready to take Dee to school. Then errands, shower, dressed, make up and final touches. Need to eat sometime in there somewhere too!!!

On the plus side, Dad is doing better! He is in progressive care NOT critical care!! Thank G-D! I do not think I could have handled any more bad news this week!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 2/24/11 9:01 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Trish.. enjoy your time in the warmth and with your son and friend.  I'm sure it will do you a lot of good to get away for a bit.. can you bring the warmth back with you? Pretty please?!?! 

Working til 3:30
hassling Siehara to clean her room when she comes home.. you'd swear she didn't touch it last week at all.. oye
Shabbat services and dinner at the synagogue tonight.

Nice relaxing day ahead, even the service later. 

Stuff going on this weekend, but not as busy as I usually am..

services tomorrow morning, Liz's then birthday party for Tanya's uncle at night.  We'll sleep over in Pottsville tomorrow night and I am thinking about taking Siehara and Lola to see the Justin Bieber movie on Sunday.

Hope everyone stays dry today...looks like it's going to be rainy and windy out there.

My tracker

hers 

Decolady
on 2/24/11 9:01 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Trish, here's to a wonderful trip!

Enjoy the Phillies game, I will be with you in spirit.  Tomorrow's game is supposed to be televised, can't wait to see baseball again!!

Beth, hugs to you on this trying day.

Peace,

Deb 
bvohl
on 2/24/11 11:40 pm
Thanks Deb!!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 2/24/11 9:19 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Ah Trish I envy you heading down to sunny and warm Florida!! Safe travels - hope the wind doesn't interefere with your flights. Enjoy the Phillies game - we're looking forward to a really great season!

I'm at work - should be much quieter today than it has been since I returned from vacation. Boss is out - no meetings today - lots of leftover food for breakfast and lunch. Life is good.

This weekend will be quiet for us - cleaning, shopping, nails - may attempt one more pass at doing our taxes but I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and take them to a professional - I'm doing the Health Savings Account thing at work and that just adds more difficulty to the whole process. And the last thing I want to screw up are our taxes. Not that I'm that anxious to get them done - we owe, so they'll be going in at the very last minute.

Stay warm and dry, everyone - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views