OT - 40th bday gift

steffihope
on 2/23/11 1:23 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi all - many of you know my facebook hubby - well, he turned 40 back in December and Larry and I and another couple got him a pair of Flyers tickets for the big day.  Seeing as though his ACTUAL wife knows how I feel about the Flyers, she suggested that he take me...YAY! :)  So, being as though I am now going with the ticket that I bought him, I feel I should get him something else for his birthday - however, I am at a loss....Any thoughts as to what to get for a 40 year old man who is taking me to the Flyers game for HIS birthday?!?!

Thanks! :)
R K.
on 2/23/11 3:50 am
A real Flyers jersey. maybe with one of the old broad street bully's name and number.
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
steffihope
on 2/23/11 4:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
He might have one - I will find out!  Thanks for the advise!  I know he would love it if he doesn't have one! :)  (and then I can borrow it right?!?!  Isn't that what wives do?!?!  Real or otherwise!) HA HA HA!
R K.
on 2/23/11 5:01 am
That's the 72-73 team with Shultz and Clarke
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
Maura M.
on 2/23/11 11:43 am - Yardley, PA
The night will cost enough when it comes to parking, food, a drink or two and a souvenir...  maybe just pick up those things to compensate?
Maura

Patricia R.
on 2/23/11 12:57 pm - Perry, MI
I think both suggestions you have received are excellent ones.  Pick one of those.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/11 10:52 pm
Pay for parking and the beer! 
jojobear98
on 2/23/11 11:08 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I agree with Beth. Pay for the parking & beer!

And BTW, my birthday is in 5 months, so start thinking about it now. Something nice like, ummmmm, Eagles tickets. I promise, *I too* will use the other ticket to take you.

Just thought I'd throw that out there! ;)

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

R K.
on 2/23/11 11:29 pm
On February 24, 2011 at 7:08 AM Pacific Time, jojobear98 wrote:
I agree with Beth. Pay for the parking & beer!

And BTW, my birthday is in 5 months, so start thinking about it now. Something nice like, ummmmm, Eagles tickets. I promise, *I too* will use the other ticket to take you.

Just thought I'd throw that out there! ;)
Eagles? Well at least they're cheap unlike Steelers tickets.
Randy Pausch
jojobear98
on 2/23/11 11:43 pm - Gettysburg, PA
LOL, Yes. The Eagles.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views