Tuesday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 2/21/11 8:46 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good morning Liz and PA. Sorry about the pink eye that really sucks. I hope you recover soon and that Mia is spared.

Still in a bad mood today, it lifted when I went home and got a nice gift from a friend. But now that I am back at work? CRAPPOLA MOOD AGAIN. I just dont do well with this stuff. We had about 3-4 inches of snow this morning I just drove through it did not have time to shovel LOL. I wore jeans to work and they better not give me lip, if we are allowed to wear them in inclement weather, then today would be that to me. But our director is fickle about that.

Definately have to go to the grocery store today ended up making bad choices last night because I did not have healthier options in the house.

Hope you all stay safe and warm today
lauraanne715
on 2/21/11 8:55 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning everyone!

Well today got off to rough start...was halfway to work before I heard that philly schools were closed so had to turn around at Plymouth Meeting and drive home...not a happy camper...I really dislike the commute from Pottstown to Philly each day..this snowy weather makes it worse...grrrr arrrg!

So now I am home and will probablly go lay down for a bit...since I am forever tired these days! Then I will prob straighten up...put laundry away ...and then go pick up hubby from work later this afternoon.  I'm just going to try to relax and enjoy the "Snow Day".

Liz--hope your pink eye clears up fast!!! ((HUGS))

Hope everyone has a great day!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Sansobel
on 2/21/11 8:57 pm - Coatesville, PA
Hello all:  Sorry to read about the bad things happening in your lives today.  :-(  I will keep you all in my thoughts as you get through these things.

I am working from home today because my mother has some doctor appointments.  Was a nice dump of snow so I'm happy I can enjoy it from my own comfy desk at home.

I will continue to keep my love bug cat as comfortable as possible.  He is still not moving or eating but I can get him to drink a bit.  I can't even imagine his will to live but its been almost a week since he started down hill and his heartbeat is still strong.   I keep thinking he may turn it around but only time will give me the answer.

Have a great day all.
Sandra           
Patricia R.
on 2/21/11 9:19 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Liz,
So sorry to hear about the pink eye.  I used to get it alot. 

Today has me heading to my AA meeting, and then to the doctor for help with my intestinal bug. 

I have been to 9 meetings in 9 days so far.  I hope to make two today.

I better get moving.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

swedeville1
on 2/21/11 11:19 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Well I had a busy morning.  I had to bring in 80 boxes of girlscout cookies to give out to my co-workers and i have just got done organizing them for delivery.  I also had to clear off about 6 inches of snow and ice from my car this morning too.  That was pleasant.  My son has a playoff basketball game  tonight.  If they win they go to the championship game on friday.  I hope they do well.
I do have one cool thing im looking forward too.  I signed up for a weekly volleyball league.  One of my old co-workers and FB friend turned me on to it and I am able to jump in in the middle of the season.  I absolutely love volleyball and played it in highschool and on a club team in college.  It has always been one of my passions but I havent played any since my weight gain.  I am soooo looking forward to playing again and im thankful for my weight loss that is enabling me to do it.  Go swede!  I also went out and bought a new golf driver because the one I have is ancient and I am planning on playing much more this summer than in summers past.  Im going to be living like its 1989 all over again.  Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 2/22/11 8:00 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everyone - late day post for me. We are home from vacation - I have unpacked and am doing laundry. We just ate and not a good dinner for me but I wasn't about to cook since I drove 750'of the 950 miles we had today. But we had a wonderful vacation with my family and great travel weather down and back. Hated coming back to snow and cold weather.

Sort of sad today. It's the first anniversary of my Mom's passing - I honestly can't believe it has been a year already. I miss her so much but it does hurt less as the days pass - I domtake comfort in the fact that I was with her and was able to be her 'angel' (as she called me).

So tomorrow back to work and real life. Hubby and I are probably moving up our timeframe to move south - from 2-3 years down to 1+. So we'll begin our plan and see how it goes.

Take care all. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views