Wonderful Wednesday Roll call

dit657
on 2/22/11 10:01 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Lisa, big congrats on your 2nd surgiversary!! I had my 3rd on Feb 18th - forgot all about it because I was on vacation! Man, talk about cleansing your brain!! Hope you have good luck with the tests as well.

I'm back at work - wish I could say I'm happy about that but it's freezing in here and my head is still on vacation time.

Well I must get back to work - will check in later. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 2/22/11 11:35 pm
Half way through the week and I just wanted to stay in bed today. It seems that I am just in a funk that I can not climb out of at the moment. I just wish I could either turn off my brain for a few days or just go away alone.

Got to work late and now my work email is not working. Oh well! Such is life these days. Olan after work is to make dinner watch American Idol then go to bed.

gmom62
on 2/22/11 11:45 pm - Clifton Heights, PA

Mornin all,

It's 10:30 so it is still morning.  Lisa, congrats on your surgiversary!  Hope your scope goes ok today and you get the answers you need.

I haven't posted in a while.  Although, I have been lurking.  Not everyday but I'm still here.  I've been doing really well with my exercising.  Last week I went to the gym 6 out of the 7 days. This week I am working out at home with EXERCISE TV.  Sixty minutes of some kind of aerobic exercise.  I've found that if I do this, alternate every other week at the gym, I seem to be still lose about 2 lbs a week.  Sometimes a little more and I don't get bored with what I'm doing. With that said, it could just be in my head too!! 

Today is the same old, same old for me.  Work till 5 then home for dinner with the hubby and just relaxing.  I need to get my sons taxes done for him and ours started.  Guess I could work on that tonight.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Cyd

pennykid
on 2/23/11 12:46 am - PA

Hi all!!

Lisa and Mo---Good luck to you both today!!!  And happy surgiversary, Lisa!!!

Not much happening here.  Work, home, work, home.  Exciting, huh???  lol 

I had an appointment with my primary on Monday, and he was thrilled.  He's happy that I'm maintaining my weight loss and that my blood levels are good.  Always good to get a good report from the doc!!!

Have a great day, all!!!

Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views