Wonderful Wednesday Roll call

Maureen F.
on 2/22/11 7:40 pm - Essington, PA
Good morning and Thank you all already this mroning. I am up and at em getting the kids ready for school and mentally getting myself ready. I think I am gonna be ok. 9 am it is........I wll keep you all posted. Thank you all again....and Lisa I hope I am successful as you in 2 years.

Mo
HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

Liz R.
on 2/22/11 7:55 pm - Easton, PA
Mo go kick some ass and take come names - you ARE DOING this!!!!

See you on the other side *hugs*
bvohl
on 2/22/11 8:15 pm
Morning Lisa and PA!

I cannot say it is a good morning. Yesterday, my adopted MIL passed away very suddenly. I say adopted because technically she is no relation but that she accepted me as part of the family years ago while Steven and I were dating. She has been a part of Steven's life since he was about 3 years old. She and my adopted FIL (who passed last April) were his surrogate parents when Stevens' parents passed many years ago. We had just seen her on Sunday and had a really nice visit with her. I am SO grateful that we had that!! I think that is the only thing that is keeping me sane!

Update on my Dad, he had a cath done yesterday to alleviate some chest pains that he was having. As of yesterday afternoon he seemed to be doing better, even watching TV!! So, I will keep praying for what is best for him. Now, all I need is the strength to get through this tough time!!

Lisa, good luck with the scope!  HAPPY SURGIVERSARY!!!
Mo, as Liz said, "Kick ass and take names!!"  You will do great!! We are thinking of you!!
See you on the other side!

Thanks so much to those of you who have been so supportive of me and my family during this time. I am so rich in friends and I feel so lucky to have you all!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Liz R.
on 2/22/11 8:52 pm - Easton, PA
*hugs* so sorry to hear about your loss.

Love you
Lisa H.
on 2/22/11 11:20 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Hey Beth.. sorry you are going through so much at one time.  If you need anything, feel free to call.. <3 you

My tracker

hers 

gmom62
on 2/22/11 11:35 pm - Clifton Heights, PA

Beth,

Lots of hugs, love and prayers coming your way, my friend.  Hang in there.

Cyd

pennykid
on 2/23/11 12:43 am - PA
Beth, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Glad that you spent time with your MIL on Sunday---what a gift to have that memory!!
Julia              
Arlene E.
on 2/22/11 8:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Lisa,

Happy Surgiversary!  You look awesome and have been such an important part of this amazing journey.  

Good luck with the procedure.  Hopefully you will find some answers to your concerns. 

Liz R.
on 2/22/11 8:46 pm - Easton, PA
Lisa - I could write paragraphs!! You are doing an amazing job and I am so happy to have shared in this journey with you (and Siehara!).

I am at work this morning, another crazy morning! Good news is Mia slept in her crib from 8 - 4 last night! I hope we are getting back on track. I won't tell you bedtime was a treat but we did it! After work today I need to run into Target to get a few things then home to hang with Miss Mia. Last night she started "cruising" around on the furniture, only a step or 2 but it was fun to watch!
Decolady
on 2/22/11 9:04 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Lisa,
Congrats on your 2 year surgiversary!  You have been a great friend and source of inspiration and support to us all, know that we are here for you too!  Glad you will have some answers today after this minor procedure.

Beth, have to say I know what a tough time you are going through, hoping you and your family can find some peace in this trying time. 

Nicole, hope you are having a better day today.  I think it is a good idea to wait until next week to react to your eval.  You may have better insights about the whole situation while you are away.

Today is another great day at the store.  I am pondering a possible move into the store next door in this little strip mall I am in.  The Amish Nook is closing, and the store is twice as big as mine.  If I can reach a good deal with the landlord, I would love to expand.  My store is getting very crowded already!  If I had the space I would try to expand the formal wear, everyone has a dress they only wore once and would love to consign.

Hope everyoone has a GREAT day, especially you Mo!!!

Peace,

Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views