Sick Sunday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 2/19/11 3:52 pm - Perry, MI
Morning PA,
I am up because I have to wash my flannel sheets.  I got sick and soiled them.  I have regular sheets, but don't want to make the bed with them, just to remake it with the flannel tomorrow.

I made two meetings on Saturday, and befriended a young woman my daughter's age.  She is struggling and new, and has few women in her life, as her Mom passed away in the past year. 

Sunday has me recuperating from this bug, and making a meeting.  I was planning to attend church in the morning, but am hesitant for obvious reasons.  I don't want to share my germs, or get sick again.  My meeting is in the evening, so I hope to be better by then.

I hope everyone else is healthier than me.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 2/19/11 10:27 pm
Morning Trish and PA!

So sorry to hear that you are sick! There is ALOT of things going around now. I hope you feel better soon!!

Today I got to sleep in! YEAH! Dee is becoming such a big girl! She came downstairs and put a movie on all by herself and left me alone!! LOVE HER! I am now sipping my morning coffee and on OH and FB! We are going to see about visiting some family today and do some housework. Not much else going on....what a boring life I lead!!

It sounds like everyone had a blast at Nicole's Birthday Celebration! Wish I could have come, but I was there in spirit!

That is it for me!

Love to all,
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 2/20/11 12:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish;
Hope you feel better soon.

Today I am just getting up and moving.  Normally I am up and ready to start the day 6am on the weekends.  This morning just could not pull myself out of sleepy land.  I got up about 45 min ago, got my shower, and am now somewhat ready to start my day.

Yesterday was the fist day I was almost abdomonal pain free.  Little twinges off and on, but nothing sever enough to take any medication for it.  Still not eating well.  I had some Irish oatmeal w/protein powder a bit ago and the digestive track is not liking it but also no sever pain so got something into me today other than decaf tea.

Stay warm and have a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views