** Stupendous Saturday Roll Call ** AKA - Nicole's 40th bday weekend!

steffihope
on 2/18/11 1:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all of PA - It is just after midnight and am soooo looking forward to getting some sleep and then getting dressed and ready for Nicole's big 40th birthday celebration!

Jodi and Lisa and Siehara are coming here mid-afternoon, we are then headed downtown for an early dinner with Nicole, Jason and who ever else chooses to come. Then we are going to party with 6 feet tall drag-queens all in the name of Aids Research!  There is a bingo downtown and I have heard this is one of the MOST fun nights ever!  I am pretty sure that it WILL be fun, however, the fun will be because we are going to be together celebrating Nicole!

I am soooo stinking excited - and then Jodi and Lisa will sleep here at the Belitsky Pad.......

Hope your Saturday is STUPENDOUS as well and can't wait to see so many of you! :)
shoutjoy
on 2/18/11 6:44 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Today hubby drives to Erie to do the drug test for the job in NC.  He seems commited to take the job.  As for the positives, there are many.  The negatives is getting out of the lease and moving again with the expenses associated with it.  That means, I will be up here in PA at least through some of the summer.  This is fine I guess.  Done this kind of thing so many times I should be used to it, right?

Since I have been working at the factory, I have been snacking on nuts and dried fruit.  My lunches have been salads.  So, I have been shedding the weight.  We had a warming trend yesterday and I put on a pair of my size 10 jeans from last summer and they were a little loose.  I don't know if I will last at the factory.  I am having issues making rate.  If I can't make rate in another month, I'm out of there.  I would like to find a job where I am active so I don't gain weight back. I am hoping that his new job will make it so I don't have to kill myself to make ends meet. We shall see.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Maureen F.
on 2/18/11 10:15 pm - Essington, PA
Good Morning all,
  Steffi have a great time, sounds like a lot of fun. 

Today finds me up and at em early, I have had off the last 3 days and have somehow gotten on a normal scedule. I have 2 shifts left at work and the .......Da da du......SURGERY DAY!!! Weds is it and I am......well I am ok right now, there are days when I am not ok, but today so far so good. I hope I feel the same way all of you have spoken about, not being hungry, not craving so bad, and the BIG one is NO REGRETS!! I really want to do this and I am scared for any complications that may occur but that is life, there are complications with every decison we make. If I stay fat and unhealthy then that will get me too. So I am ready!!!!! I am ready for a new me and I am ready to start a new chapter in my life.

You know that last time I liked the way I looked I was 13. Yeah 13. I was bigger then all the other girls and when I hit the teens I got picked on so after that I hid my body and packed on the punds before I knew it. Well IT IS TIME FOR ME!!!! I am gonna do this and I am gonna do this well.

Love ya all and thanks for the support.

Mo
HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

bvohl
on 2/18/11 11:19 pm
Maureen,

Good luck to you! Initially you may say to yourself,"What the hell did I do?", but that is just emotions and they will change! Especially when you start losing weight and feeling better! I remember my first week, I was a mess! Now, I am so happy that I did it!! I have met so many great people and become friends with many of them. The support that you get from this board and your friends are key!

Get ready for the best thing you can do for yourself and your health!

We will make room for you on the loser's bench....

Keep us updated on your progress!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

bvohl
on 2/18/11 11:22 pm
Good Morning Steffi and PA!!

Have a great time tonight! Say hello to everyone and give Nicole a BIG birthday hug for me!!

Today I have a lunch date with my good friend Cherish. Then I will come home and do some cleaning. Even though it is windy it is not that cold so I am thinking Dee and I will take a walk and get some exercise. Trying to be proactive here!! Don't have other plans except to chill....

Have a great day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 2/19/11 12:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Today is the first time in three days I'm not having abdominal pain.  When I saw gastro doc a week ago he gave me a perscription for medication that relives the spasm's I've been getting, but I can't take it to work with me because it causes drowsiness.  I have too far to drive to be out of it..
Yesterday I wanted to come home so bad to take a pill, but had a 1pm meeting for my project, had to be there as we are getting closer to the crucial portion of this project and I have to make sure it flows smoothly.  Once I pull off this quick bandaid fix - then on to a complete re-design and who know where my career might go with all the exposure I'm now getting within the company.  This is a good thing!

So yesterday I suffered with the pain, came home last night to take the meds and fire up the heating pad.  This coming Tuesday is my x-ray so praying something shows so I get some answers to this.  Have not been eating or drinking all that well. 

I'm sitting here now watching the brick layers putting up the basement walls to the new addition - this is exciting.  Had a minor mis-communication yesterday with GC - he blocked up a window in the basement that would have in Gene and my new den/library - it is all fixed today - there will be windown in the den after all. 

Hope everyone has an awesome day.  Try to stay warm if outside in these high winds.

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 2/19/11 12:43 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Steffi,
I just got home from my 7th AA meeting since Sunday.  I am batting a thousand. 

Today I have to cleanout my craft closet, because my landlord is supposed to go intot he trap door to get at the squirrels that are running around in the attic.  I am not thrilled about this.  My craft closet is a disaster.

I also have got to get that last Continuing Ed thing done.

My best friend from Creighton subbed at Decatur yesterday in 6th grade.  Her name is Terry Boyle.  I told her to look you up next time.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 2/19/11 12:46 am
Slept in this morning on this windy Saturday since I worked last night. Now up had breakfast  watching tv and catching up online. Need to run a few errands then I will be getting dressed tojoin in the party tonight downtown for Nicole's birthday celebration.

Looking forward to it for sure and charging the camera up. Looking forward to celebrate with amazing friends plus it is for charity as well. Double win win.
lynnc99
on 2/19/11 2:32 am
Good news? I am checking in from FL where it is in the 80's today! Made it out on time despite the winds.

Flip side? I got up at 4 a.m. and need a nap before getting groceries! Soooo tired!

Hope the Philly crew has a great time celebrating tonight!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views