Looking for Peers in your Age Group - Over Fifty Forum

Laureen S.
on 2/16/11 9:39 pm, edited 2/16/11 9:40 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
While I will always be grateful for the support I have found on this board, due to the fact that there was not a lot of activity on the NJ Forum and I have always felt welcome here and I continue to peek in, I wanted to let those of you who are of a certain age, know there is a place for those of us dealing with life from the prespective of issues related to our "maturity" and having had WLS later in life.

If you think this board is supportive, trust me when I say the people there are equally so and while they live all over the world, from time to time we've had get togethers and I can say I've met a great number of them, they are wonderfully supportive folks, so if you sometimes feel that there are issues not so often discussed here, or you simply want to see how this works from a different perspective, please join us there. . .

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/over_50/

Have a great day!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views