Finally Friday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 2/17/11 6:52 pm - Lancaster, PA
Well happy when I woke up. Then when I was walking up to the front door of the clinic for work, and patient was backing up rapidly I might add and almost ran me down.  He bumped my leg, but since I was already running forward and screaming at him I managed to get out of the way. If I had thought more clearly I would have made him come in and take a breathalizer but i was so pissed off and trying not to be unprofessional that I didnt.  Damn now I am in a bad mood.
Damn Damn Damn. Gonna go kick a tree and get over it.

Work will be done and then the weekend starts yay. Gonna be a good weekend.

Love ya all and have a good day
lynnc99
on 2/17/11 8:27 pm
So where is everybody today?

I had a huge long day yesterday but felt better about work when it was over. Still in this love/hate relationship with my job....today I love working at home.

Busy lineup today, and will run to the shipping store at lunch time. Tomorrow I get up early (like 4 a.m) and go to the airport...heading to FL and meeting my daughter and 3 grandbabies there! Can hardly wait to play with the kids. We're going to the Everglades, the beach, the zoo, the pool...all that good stuff!
Lisa H.
on 2/17/11 8:52 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all... 

Nicole.. hope your day gets better.  This is NOT the time for you to have a bad day.. not that it ever is, but you know what I mean. 

Finally Friday, indeed!!! 

Working til 3:30.. have to run to the drug store at lunch to pick up Siehara's meds that I forgot to get last night.    While I'm working, I am doing laundry so I have clean linens.  I'm not sure how many drunks will be sleeping at my place tonight, so I want to be sure everything is clean for whoever stays.  

After work, finishing up some cleaning and waiting for Tanya and Tracy and possibly Chele and a couple others to get here.  We will drop Siehara off at David and Sarah's for her overnight and then we are headed to Ichiban for sushi and/or hibachi for dinner.  We are heading to Sand's tonight to see the band I saw in AC.  If anyone wants to meet us there, they are going to be in Molten Lounge starting at 9:30.  We are going to have a blast!!!  Don't worry about the drunks.  I am driving Tanya's van so everyone gets back to my place safe. 

Somehow, I need to get up in time for synagogue as I have to pick Siehara up from there.  I'll get there eventually.  Then we are headed to Philly to celebrate the 40th birthday of our dear friend with a hell of a lot of fun!!! 

oh boy, this is going to be a jam packed, but hellafun weekend!!

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 2/18/11 1:17 am - Easton, PA
How did the "double inspections" go???
Lisa H.
on 2/18/11 2:44 am - Whitehall, PA
 Both went pretty well.. I'll post separately about MY inspection.

Car passed but I will need brakes soon. 

My tracker

hers 

Sansobel
on 2/17/11 8:54 pm - Coatesville, PA
I've added stuff to my plate.  (i totally thrive on chaos). 

I am coordinating a big section of an event,  I'm am going to do a run in April,  I'm working on some fun personal stuff  at home and I'm trying to  change my job.   (learn new stuff in another group... big learning curve).  and now I've signed Austin up for T-Ball so I can something else to do during the middle of the week.  (cause of course I'm bored to tears)

Life is good. 

Have a great weekend all.
Sandra           
Sansobel
on 2/17/11 8:55 pm - Coatesville, PA
Sorry Nicole for your stress but I love that you are trying not to let it bother you or finding a plan to lessen the impact!
Sandra           
Maureen F.
on 2/17/11 9:03 pm - Essington, PA

Good Morning, (and I mean good morning) I actually have had more then one day off in a row, and I went to bed, in my own bed last night at a normal time. The down side....I have been up since 0630. UGH.

Today finds me with 5 count em 5 Days until surgery, doing alitlle better each day. I have a house full if kids all under the age of 8, no school today or monday. So I will be keeping them occupied. One more Doc apt today, maybe some gym time for me( if the doc lets me) and then home to make dinner and ....... wait for it.........wait for it....BE OFF AGAIN TONIGHT!! I only have 2 more shifts at work and then off for 6 weeks. 

I hope everyone has a fun filled day and great weekend! I will be at work protecting the lovely citizens here in Delco for another fun filled weekend with nice weather. UGH this cant be good.

Mo

HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

Nicole0216
on 2/17/11 9:05 pm - Lancaster, PA
Employment Review today mostly good but the parts that were " needs improvement blew my mind" I am trying not to let me " mommy issues" you know the ones where no matter what you do it isnt the right thing or enough??? Creep into my head because I still have alot of my own patients to take care of today. Damn Damn Damn LOL
steffihope
on 2/17/11 9:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nic and all of PA - wait - he hit your leg with his car?!?!  What is up with that?!?!  Are you sure you are ok?  We have MAJOR plans for this weekend and we need you all in one piece - after all - you are the STAR this weekend! :)

I am in a much better frame of mind today.  Had a great night last night - with some chaos mixed in which I needed!  Got home from school, chatted with Larry for a little, he was sitting outside playing his guitar while Emily was riding her bike.....ahhhhh....the sweet sweet taste of spring! Came in and put some of the 48,000,000 loads of laundry away that Larry did during the day - we took the Trans out with the tops down to get Molly from her friends house and then Larry and I had some special, "Grown-up" time.  We then wanted to take Molly to Red Robin in Neshaminy for dinner and the entire area was dealing with a power outage.  So, trying to get out of there - right near the turnpike and Route 1 with no lights, was, well, a pleasant? experience.  We ended up at Nifty Fifties on Street Road and all seemed well.  Later in the evening as Larry and I were trying to deal with our gifted child's "F" on his report card, yes - his first "F" - I was also chatting with a very good friend of mine who I really needed to get some clarification on things.  All is good with the world on that end and now I have to deal with the Mopey Josh who is not allowed to have his xbox or computer in his room, nor are we allowing him to sign up for volleyball, which is the spring sport he wants to be involved with.  He is now working abut 3-4 evenings per week and something's gotta give - we advised him that if the grades don't improve - working will not be happening either.  I have to say, Larry was extremely calm and wonderful and even when Josh needed to go for a walk, Larry went with him and allowed him to just talk.  So proud of him...seems these parenting classes are working so far! :)

Tonight after school, we are headed to a friend's house who had a minor procedure done yesterday and we want to check in on him and make sure the family doesn't need anything.  Then tomorrow - well.......can NOT wait to see so many of my favorite peeps again! :)

YAY FRIDAY!!!!!  Come on 3:15!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views