Wacky Wednesday Roll Call

steffihope
on 2/15/11 9:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish and all of PA!  YO NIC......Happy birthday girl - it is an AMAZING day!!!!!!!!!  I love that you share this milestone with my daughter who is officially a teenager today - (And my cousin, and another dear friend also - but that is not NEARLY as important as the two of you!)    FEBRUARY 16 is a ROCKING DAY!!!!!!

I am at school, took Molly to Wawa for a salad for her lunch - it was the least I could do - then dropped her off at school.  The kids all have a half day today, Parent/teacher conferences.  I haven't even been able to think about it, so it should be interesting to say the least to see who shows up.  After school I am headed home, not quite sure what the rest of the day looks like.  We are taking Molly out for her birthday dinner tomorrow night, so tonight we need to decide if we are going to the parenting seminar, if I am coming to Barix, or if we are just hanging in with Molly.  I just couldn't even THINK about planning another thing - so we will play it by ear!

I hope you all have a fab day! :)
Maureen F.
on 2/15/11 9:41 pm - Essington, PA
Good Morning Or Good Night from me!!!! LOL.

Happy Birthday Nic, hope today brings you joy! Your pic is awesome you look like a teenager not 40! WTG! Tomorrow is my hubbys Bday and Last Weds was my sons 6th b day. Busy busy month. Speaking about my hubby, he and I got in a HUGE fight last night. I think I am freaking out a little more each day....7 DAYS until my surgery and I am nervous. I think we are just both scared for our own reasons.

Today finds me finally home from work, a nap, foot doc apt at 11 for yet another heel spur, 130 apt with the surgeon, 3p apt for pre admission testing and then home to maybe take another nap. The good news is I have off for the next 3 days!!!!!! Not sure whats for dinner but I am on the liquid diet so there are not many options.

Well I hope you all have a grat day and I hope I can get over this nervousness, it isreally killing me.

Mo
HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

Lisa H.
on 2/15/11 9:49 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning everyone.. Trish, you can kick that sugar habit!!d  Good for you for getting to your meetings, too!!

Happy Birthday to Nicole and to our long lost Sister Jan...not to neglect the wonderful Molly of the Belitsky clan..

Today has me trying to stay awake and finding some work to do.. I really have nothing to do for work so I am running through a VERY boring online training on Microsoft Outlook that was on the suggested to do list.  I am very familiar with how to use it, but in an effort to appear that I AM doing something work related, I am scrolling through the training until some other work comes along.

After work, Siehara has her Bat Mitzvah tutoring.  From there, I am going to attempt to go to the gym and do some sort of strength training and cardio.  There are no classes that I can get to tonight, so I'm on my own.  I have been throwing around the idea of using the unexpected bonus I received to hire a trainer for a few months.  I signed up the an hour of free training (again) and will discuss my options with them when they give me the sales pitch. 

Other than that, nothing on my list besides trying to stay out of the kitchen.  I will run over to Kohl's at lunch time b/c the cashier neglected to remove the sensor from one of Siehara's new pair of jeans.  UGH... Siehara thought one was missed last night, but I just wanted to head home and figured since we were not stopped by the door, she must have been mistaken...sometimes the kids DO know best, huh..

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 2/15/11 9:59 pm
Hi everyone. Just kicking in to the work mode today. We have a major staff meeting tomorrow and I have a lot to get done prior to that.

Sat. I leave for FL and will be working from there, and can hardly wait to get into the beautiful weather again. Sarah and the kids will join me for part of the time I am there too. I haven't been able to think much about it, the week has been so busy, but want to get to AC Moore and get some cute art supplies and crafty things for the girls to do while they are there.

OK, into the fray...take care everyone!
bvohl
on 2/15/11 10:09 pm
Good Morning Trish and PA!

Yesterday I got the rest and chill that I needed!

Today I got ANOTHER homemade card from Dee for V-Day!! She is just so sweet! I am truly lucky to have gotten such a great kid! We have parent/teacher conferences today from 2-6pm, but I am scooting out early for two very good reasons! One,I have an interview for the All-City Fine and Performing Arts program to teach on Saturdays. Then I will go home afterwards to pick up Dee from school. If I feel up to it I will hit Barix for some support! Of course if I get this job I will be missing cooking class and support meetings until May, but I gotta earn $$$$$!!! I am hoping to buy a new computer with the money I earn. Four weeks and still no one has fixed my work computer....AARRRGGHH!!!

Happy Birthday Nicole!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/11 10:53 pm
Good Morning All,

In work today after not wanting to get out of bed this morning. Last night I crashed on the sofa because I was restless and poor Den had a very early day today so I told him I would sleep on the sofa till he got up at 2:30 for work. I had a minor procedure done t the doctors yesterday which was making me restless. It all worked out and we both got rest that way.

Today has me here in work then going home to rest and relax tonight since it is a 3 day jammed packed weekend so will get my rest now. Will try to wait up for Dennis to get home from Barix then I am sure he will be exhausted. 

Enjoy the warmer weather moving in today...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views