Wacky Wednesday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 2/15/11 1:09 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
I am up late, wired from four days of the Medrol Dosepak.  My mind is racing like crazy, between planning my trip to Florida, which I am so psyched for, and trying to get my Continuing Ed hours finished so I can send in for my Social Work license renewal.  Plus, somewhere in there, I must get that craft closet cleared out.

Wednesday has me walking Utley, going to an AA meeting, walking Utley, working on my last Continuing Ed course, walking Utley, making supper, and Lord willing, hang on to your seats, if there is anything left to me, I plan to hit the Barix Post-Op meeting. 

I need some hugs, coz this has been a lonely week for me.  My food is improving a little, and I need to get the support to totally kick that sugar.  It is still creeping in here and there.  I am such an addict.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 2/15/11 6:51 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hugs and Trish you can kick the sugar habit!!!

Today is my Birthday!!! 40 years old. Cannot believe that!  I did not take the day off, I wish I had but I cannot call out unless I am really sick. I just dont have enough sick time to waste. Will work today, Jason is going to come home early from work so we can go see a movie and have dinner somewhere nice.

Today will be low key Saturday is my celebration and Jason was told that he needs to remember that we are celebrating my BD all year until I turn 41 LOL.

I hope you all have a great day.
Liz R.
on 2/15/11 8:22 pm - Easton, PA
Happy 40th Bday Hun!!
steffihope
on 2/15/11 9:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Big Big Big kisses - can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend! :)
lynnc99
on 2/15/11 9:56 pm
Nic, just so you know from someone who is "qualified" to say....the 40's are an amazing decade!
bvohl
on 2/15/11 10:02 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE! Hope you have a great one because you deserve it!!

Love and hugs,

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

gmom62
on 2/15/11 11:34 pm - Clifton Heights, PA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nic!!    Hope you have a good day.  Enjoy your movie and dinner with your hubby tonight.  

Cyd

Decolady
on 2/16/11 7:28 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Happy Birthday, Nicole!  Hope you are enjoying your special day!
Sansobel
on 2/15/11 8:19 pm - Coatesville, PA
Happy Birthday Nicole!

Hello all:

Today is an awesome day!!! Besides it being Nicole's Birthday,  I just found out my local group got a bid for a major event.  WOOHOO

We got something called Crown Tourney.  Its when a bunch o people beat each other up to become the king/queen.  Woohoo.  it is going to be a lot of work but our group is so excited.  I plan on heading up the kids activities and have so many ideas.

what a day.

Sandra           
Liz R.
on 2/15/11 8:24 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All! I went to bed early last night with a terribly upset pouch as the result of eating a fried egg. Mia is teething so we were up around 11, then every little while the rest of the night. I hope that it breaks through soon! Poor baby's gums are sore :(

At work today until 4 then headed home to hang with Mia. No real plans.

Have a good day all and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nicole!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views