OT Have you ever wanted to fly?? Join me?

Nicole0216
on 2/15/11 4:05 am - Lancaster, PA
I am going to be purchasing tickets the event below. Does anyone want to sign up with me? I am thinking of late April on the weekend.

April 7th - May 1st, five times a day.
9:00am, 11:30am, 2:00pm, 4:30pm and 7pm

Fly School Circus
319 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102

View Map

Price:

$55.00

Buy Tickets Text Size: Txt Small Txt Lrg Print Icon Print Share PIFA Icon Facebook Icon Twitter Icon Email

Description

Fly 1

For anyone who ever dreamed of being a daring young man or woman on the flying trapeze, the moment is now! Professional instructors provide hands-on lessons for adults and children, outdoors on a grand full-scale flying trapeze! Merci, Jules Leotard, French acrobat, for inventing the flying trapeze!

SPatel4
on 2/15/11 9:18 am - Levittown, PA
Nicole,
You are a brave woman. I think I will get my kicks just by watching the Trapeze Artist at the circus this Sunday from floor seats. LOL

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

futurefitnhappy
on 2/15/11 9:58 am - PA
Wow! Better you than me. Have fun!

Deborah
Deborah
HW 258/ PSW 245/ CW 165.8/ GW 131.5 (HighestWt/PreSurgWt/CurrentWt/GoalWt)

Lisa H.
on 2/15/11 10:10 am - Whitehall, PA
I don't think I can "swing" this one.  I don't like the rides at an amusement park that involve belly dropping kinds of things so I think this one would be out.  I will think about it though.. maybe I'll change my mind.. maybe.

My tracker

hers 

Decolady
on 2/15/11 11:15 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
NO WAY!!  Driving a car is exciting enough for me....
Patricia R.
on 2/15/11 1:12 pm - Perry, MI
That has always been a childhood fantasy of mine.  BUT, with all of my orthopedic health issues, I don't think I should chance doing any further damage to myself.  I will substitute it by taking Izzy and Lincoln to the playground and going on the swingset with them.  Izzy and I love to do that together.

Have a ball.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

gmom62
on 2/15/11 11:39 pm - Clifton Heights, PA

Your a brave woman!!  I think I'll pass on this one.  Now if your going to do a zip line trip again.  I am there.

Cyd

Nicole0216
on 2/16/11 12:30 am - Lancaster, PA
we will be doing another one probably spring mountain
steffihope
on 2/16/11 2:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely something I am going to consider and discuss with Larry - oy - we are CRAZY!!!!! :)
EileenWalton
on 2/16/11 2:19 am
Nicole, you crack me up.  I love the fact that you're so adventurous.  You are truly getting the most out of life.  
Eileen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views