** Totally Tired Tuesday Roll Call **

steffihope
on 2/14/11 5:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning PA - why am I up you ask?  Oh wait...you didn't ask?  Well, you know for sure I am going to tell you anyway!  So I hear this pounding at 3AM this morning, along with the phone ringing...yep - Someone was knocking at my door at 3AM!  Guess who...Larry - He didn't have his key and needed to change his uniform - something about a yukky guy and yukky...well....things....lets leave it at that!  So, I chatted with him for a while as he was changing and had to go back to work, I climbed back into bed and realized why I shouldn't be awake at 3 AM - empty belly - sooooo...came downstairs for a bowl of oatmeal.....and now.....4:33AM - wow - Tuesday is gonna be a VERY long day - well - longer than usual anyway!

I am going to try to go back to bed for the next 1.5 hours, see how THAT goes, get up and get to school.  After school is the Religious School run - 3rd grade in the afternoon, 7th grade in the evening!  Should be a BANNER day!

Here's hoping that your Tuesday is not TOTALLY TIRING!
Nicole0216
on 2/14/11 6:48 pm - Lancaster, PA

Early morning for sure Steffi but what better way to wake up at 3am to a sweet chat with your cute hubby?  I am up early but that is me everyday. I had a great V DAY Jason Spoiled me rotten. Today is my Mom's BD yesterday was my Dad's  so I am making lots of BD phone calls.  I cannot believe that they are both 69 and I cannot believe that my mom with her health issues and Macular Degeneration is still working. It is her choice to work, she likes to shop, but I think we are getting to a place where my sisters and I need to sit down with her and ask her what her plan is? Her house is crazy, hoarder conditions, she has a shopping addiction, and we really need to do an intervention.  Ugh.

Biggest Loser continues I have not gotten on the scale yet this week, after this weekend I needed  to get back on track a little LOL. Too much revelry. We will see. 

Hope you all have a good day, and Steffi hang in there

Patricia R.
on 2/14/11 6:52 pm - Perry, MI
Wow Steffi,
After watching tons of Criminal Minds episodes, I would have freaked out by banging at that hour.  Glad your hubby is okay and just needed a wardrobe change.  Hope you are not too tired after your long day.

I had a terrific Monday.  I went to two, count 'em, two AA meetings.  I had been in a funk for weeks, isolating, and I broke out of it and made one on Sunday, and two yesterday.  At my morning meeting, they were handing out little Valentines to everyone.  I got a Disney Princess, Cinderella one.  My only Valentine, but very special to me.

Today has me getting to another, after I walk the Utster, and then heading straight to my pain doc's for some follow up.  Tonight, I will either go to dinner with my Sisters, or to a Community Relations meeting for the homeless group I volunteer with.  I really want to go to the meeting, but I dissed the Sisters once before.

Stay grounded out there, as it is blustery.  I thought Utley and I were going to get blown away last night.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Maureen F.
on 2/14/11 7:37 pm - Essington, PA
Good Morning All, or should I say good night for me......I am just about to get done working here. 3 more shifts left until I go out to have my surgery. I am TIRED!! Steffi I had similar happen to me last week, the one and only day I got to sleep in my own bed we had a phone call and lights flashing in our bedroom window at 4 am, it was the PD, we had a major water main break right outfront my house and my car had to be moved, but man did that wake me for the day!!!

I hope all is well and everyone enjoys thier day, My day will consist of going home, getting the boys off to school, getting an x-ray of my foot(ugh), gym in there some where, picking the youngest up from school, maybe a nap, picking up my oldest from the bus, making dinner and then back here to work at 7pm. Once I get done this shift tonight I will have 3 days off. I CAN"T WAIT. Then just the weekend to get through and then OFF for 6 weeks. How sad is it that I am looking forward to having major surgery to get a vacation.......LOL!

Well I look forward to talking to you all more as the day gets closer. Have a great day and ENJOY!

MO
HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

Decolady
on 2/14/11 7:43 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning, PA!

I am not usually up this early, but I am going to a new post-op class being offered at LVH this morning.  It starts at 8AM, lasts for 1-1/2 hrs, so I will be at the store nice and early.  I did a lot of outlet shopping this weekend, so I have lots of new spring-y items to tag for the store.

After work going to Bollywood dance class, so I have to pack for a long day.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

Peace,

Deb 
Liz R.
on 2/14/11 7:46 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!!! Wow - there isn't a word that could describe today better then tired!!! My poor little Mia still has a runny nose and a cough. She is going to bed like a champ between 7-7:30 and sleeping until midnight or so then she gets a case of the coughs. I think that it scares her because then she cries and I can't put her down. So needless to say we snuggled the rest of the night, which I don't mind but I don't sleep well because I lay there listening to her stuffy little breathing.

So anyway - at work today until 3:30 or 4 then off to my Mom's to pick up Mia and home to make dinner and crawl around on teh floor with my angel :)

I am totally off today - left the house without breakfast or lunch so I guess I'll be running out at lunchtime, I do have some oatmeal in my drawer I can grab for breakfast.

Good news is it's my payday!
Sara E.
on 2/14/11 7:59 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning Steffi & PA!
Today I wor****il 4:30, then I go to have my contacts checked.  This is like pair #6...these may be it.  I want contacts so bad, I hope they are it.  Then I meet Caleb at his scout meeting (his Dad is dropping him off).  Since I work & have an eye Dr appt, they are having a guys dinner out.  Tonight his troop is bowling.  My back is killing me or I would give it a try too.  Then home to my second shift of laundy, bill paying, cleaning, homework tutoring, etc...
Sara

Sansobel
on 2/14/11 8:01 pm - Coatesville, PA
hello all:

today finds me finishing the gym and now at work.  Yep I'm an early bird.  Always have been.  Love mornings. 

Tonight I am going to my youth fighter practise for my other hobby.  Austin loves beating up the guys in armor with his 'sword'.    We are going to be helping the kids make new 'swords' so i must stop by Home Depot to gather up some insulation stuff to wrap. 

Other than that... NOT a darn thing.

Have a great day all
Sandra           
bvohl
on 2/14/11 8:43 pm
Good Tired Morning Steffi and PA!!

I also agree that today is tired!! Yesterday I was struggling all day to keep my eyes open! I made the executive decision to take a day off of work. I think I really need a day of rest! I am up to take Dee to school then I will come back home, make some breakfast then going back to bed!

Yesterday I went to see my folks and give them V-Day cards and goodies! My Dad was ok, but Mom was REALLY out of it! She was telling me that she was talking with my grandmother (who has been dead for about 18 years).  She was also seeing things that were not there!! I HATE THIS!!! It tears me up inside to see my mom like this! I guess that is one of the reasons I don't go as often as I used to.
Enough of that before I start bawling.....

Nothing but rest on the agenda today....if I feel rested enough I will do some Wii or hit the treadmill!

Have a great day!
Steffi, I will take a nap for you!!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 2/14/11 8:58 pm - Whitehall, PA
Totally appropriate title today... Turns out that Valentine's Day wasn't so bad after all.  I got a surprise Valentine of flowers and a teddy bear from a special friend and then Siehara came home from Rite Aid with a balloon and 60% Ghirardelli chocolate.  She took the time to be sure to check the label and recognize that this was the same kind of chocolate we use for baking so she knew I could eat it. 
Also got a nice visit last night that added to my tiredness.

Today has me working.. kind of..

Tonight is Siehara's therapy appointment.  While she is there, I am going to run to the Restaurant Store and see what kind of yummy SF syrups they have there.  Anybody need anything from there while I'm there?  You have til about 4:30 to let me know.  Seriously.

After therapy, to the gym for pilates and if I can stay alert long enough, cardio.

Home to an early bed time.

Hope everyone has a great day!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views