** Totally Tired Tuesday Roll Call **

jojobear98
on 2/14/11 10:23 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning.

Sounds like we are all in the same boat today. Everyone is tired, including me. But that's nothing new for me.

It's 9:20 and my little ones are still sleeping. I am not complaining but it is a little odd. However we all have been fighting colds for the last week so maybe they are just pooped!

Today has me cleaning the living room, then running to the mall. I didn't really want to go to the mall today, but I can't find Johnny's contact script here at home. I was going to re-order his contacts online but can't so I have to go to Pearle and order them.

I plan on resisting and other shopping at the mall, but we shall see.

This evening will be laid back. I am making Filet wrapped in bacon on the grill, with sauteed squash & oinions for dinner. We ate pizza last night with the kids and I feel like crap from the fat & carbs.

Hope everyone has a great day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/11 10:45 pm
Good Morning All,

Guess I am one that got some rest last night??? Valentine's day was great yesterday Dennis did very good. Spoiled me with flowers and gifts. Plus he cooked an amazing home made dinner of rib eyes, risotto and homemade chocolate cover strawberries. Plus we had chamapagne and candle light to eat by at the dining room table.

Today I already hit the gym to start my day off then in work. I have a doctor's appointment at lunch then back to work. After work I will head home make dinner this evening took out a turkey lion. Then do some other house stuff then hit the bed early. I still have not kicked the crud totally plus we have a very busy week.
dit657
on 2/15/11 12:08 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all from sunny WARM Florida!! We had a great trip down and are looking forward to getting out and enjoying this beautiful weather.

Today we're going to drive around and look at developments. Might stop for lunch along the way. My younger sister arrives tomorrow and we're excited to see her and her hubby. Thursday we're going to Daytona speedway to see a race. Other than that no big plans - just hanging with family.

Will check in from time to time - hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 2/15/11 6:39 am
Steffi, I woke up at about 3:30 am all on my own and ddin't get back to sleep....knew I had to be up at 5 anyway, right?

Today has been packed. I had 2 school work sessions to lead in Maryland and traffic was horrible around Baltimore. But I just slugged thru it and just got home after almost a 12 hour work day.

Tonight I have some choices - a church women's activity, the gym, or vegetate and watch TV. The gym is going to win out, then I might stop by the church activity for a few minutes at least just to support those who planned it. No need to eat if I go late. And then come home and watch my DVR'd shows.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views