On another note...

IdaMae D.
on 2/14/11 6:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Had a visit with my Gastro doc last Thrusday.  I have to have a SBFT x-ray.  He wants to make sure I do not have an obstruction. 

He feels I've had a few too many re-runs of the weekend I spent in the hospital in September in severe pain so he is concerned and wants to rule out an obstruction.

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 2/14/11 10:23 am - Perry, MI
Oh Ida,
You poor thing.  I hope you do not have an obstruction, and can get things remedied quickly.  I am praying for you sweetie.
Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 2/15/11 7:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Trish!

IdaMae

SPatel4
on 2/14/11 10:54 am - Levittown, PA
Hugs Ida and I will say a prayer for you that it's not obstruction. Positive vibes coming your way...

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

IdaMae D.
on 2/15/11 7:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Shilpa

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 2/14/11 6:52 pm - Lancaster, PA
Will send you some good thoughts
IdaMae D.
on 2/15/11 7:22 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Nicole

IdaMae

jojobear98
on 2/14/11 10:27 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Keep us posted! I certainly hope everything is OK!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

IdaMae D.
on 2/15/11 7:23 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Jo.
I should now something end of next week begining of the following, I'm supposed to call doc a week after the test.

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views