Happy Valentines Day Roll Call

LindaScrip
on 2/14/11 1:04 am
Good morning all and happy vday.  George made his famous shrimp scampi with smart sense pasta it was pretty good, Weekends are easier for the meals weekdays we run around like crazy people and we do cards.  Wow Nicole happy vday to you and hubby as your first as hubby and wife.  Cannot wait til the weather warms up I have had enough of snow and know all of you as well too.  I am catching up on things here and can't wait to get called back to work soon.  Enjoy the day.
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/11 1:43 am - PA
Happy V-day to all my new friends.
Be havign dinner with my mom and dad tonight.
I hope you all have better plans than me.
Maureen F.
on 2/14/11 9:18 am - Essington, PA
Good Day all,
  I am up and at em here with my lovely 2 hours of sleep and 16 hour shift ahead of me. LOL, 9 days till my surgery and I am nervous. I am on the liquid diet and its kinda stinks. It is getting better but it still stinks. 6 more lbs down, 23 total since Dec. Pre Admissions on the 16th and follow up with PCP on the 21st. Now I think I have another heel spur, which sucks. I have to go get another X-Ray and then prob another cortisone shot. All in time to start this journey in life. Sorry to vent, but I am ready, really ready! Still nervous and hungry but dealing. Hope you all continue to have a great day and thanks for all the support.
HW-309      Surgery Weight - 283     GOAL-160

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views