** Super Shabbat Saturday Roll Call **

steffihope
on 2/11/11 8:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!  It is here!  My amazing daugther will be called to the Torah for the first of what I hope is MANY times in her life to shine!   Last night was just wonderful, to be surrounded by my closest family and friends to be part of the next MAJOR life cycle event for us......I am so confident in my daughter's ability, I am just kvelling, (oozing with pride for those that don't remember!)  I keep thinking of how blessed I have been in my life to have this amazing child who has overcome so many challenges.  I know she will have many more ahead of her - but today is HERS!  

So, I am about to walk out the door, stop at WAWA for a breakfast sandwich - yup - no food here - forgot about needing to feed these people, oops, and then Molly and I are headed to the salon for hair and make-up.......LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!  Then off to the synagogue to watch an amazing young lady do her thing!  She is, "Out of her skin" excited about this!  Then once she has shown everyone the poised young lady that she is, we will celebrate her with a lot of family and friends!  A little down time this afternoon, for a hopeful, "shabbat nap" and then to dinnner with two amazing families.  

Thank you all for letting me continue to talk about this and share my joy, frustrations and excitement.  I know that for many people, this is a new experience and some may not understand the magnitude of this event, but it is one of those things that Jewish parents look forward to from the moment their children are born........

Molly is reading over my shoulder and is READY - so, I have to get the day started........Shabbat Shalom everyone.....(peaceful sabbath)
bvohl
on 2/11/11 9:02 pm
GOOD MORNING STEFFI AND PA!!

Go and KVELL away, you have every reason to kvell. Molly is a wonderful, sweet young lady who is a pleasure to know! I know she will do a GREAT job today and make you so proud!! We are dressed and ready to go, just eating breakfast first. Gotta fuel up for the busy, fun day ahead of us. I plan to be at the synogogue by no later than 9:15 so I can set my stuff up, hopefully Maura will be there too to help me!!

SOOOOO EXCITED for today!! MAZEL TOV to you and your family!!

Love you all!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 2/12/11 4:37 am - Boothwyn, PA
Steffi I think its wonderful that you're sharing this amazing life event of your daughter with us. Not being of the Jewish faith I'm sure I don't understand the full magnitude of a Bat Mitzah but your posts are so filled with pride and love that it makes me want to understand more.

I know you are having a wonderful experience with your daughter and family and friends. Enjoy every moment of it.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 2/12/11 6:19 am
Steffi, I hope your day was simply magnificent! Can hardly wait to hear the details and see pics on FB!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views